Finding Service

K-roll

Mature
Do u need a item but can't find it? Or maybe you cant find it for the right price. Then pm me with the item and the price range your willing to pay and i'll find it for u. I'll charge a small fee depending on the item and the price i find it at but dont worry im not gonna rob you blind.:laugh: Just pm me or contanct my entropia account my user name is Kroll K-roll Rine.

I'm looking for a Omegaton Fast Aid FAP Modified for TT+1,000. If you find one that leads to my purchase, I'll give you a 500 ped commission.
Also looking for a full set (including foot, preferably) of angel armor for +1,000 ped. Again, 500 ped commission.
And finally, either an Imk2 or a Modified Mercenary for +1,000 ped, which will also lead to a 500 ped commission.

I'm looking for some phantom or ghoul foot guards, refer to this for more info

A better tactic would be to sell your service to one specific reseller, who would have you do the buying and give a small commision of profits. Good initiatve though :)

I'm looking for a Omegaton Fast Aid FAP Modified for TT+1,000. If you find one that leads to my purchase, I'll give you a 500 ped commission.
Also looking for a full set (including foot, preferably) of angel armor for +1,000 ped. Again, 500 ped commission.
And finally, either an Imk2 or a Modified Mercenary for +1,000 ped, which will also lead to a 500 ped commission.

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

:laugh:

Im looking for an Unlimited OA-105 for TT+0

Gluepot unfortunatly the price ure willing to pay is too little for any of the items you listed.:(

E.K.x im sorry but you have also given way too low of a price for what you want. I can get you discounts but im not a mericle worker.:laugh:

E.K.x im sorry but you have also given way too low of a price for what you want. I can get you discounts but im not a mericle worker.:laugh:

Just disguise yourself as a TT :cool:

The TT actually talked to you?

I been trying to initiate a trade with the TT for hours.

Learn your manners young man, one bump a day!

I already posted.. find me some foot guards please :)

Hey guys,

give this OJ a break ;)

Ok, I give you something to do:

I am looking for Tiger footguards...last have been sold for tt+6000ped

If the price is right I would also take Jaguar footguards..last have been sold for tt+6200ped

I give you 100 ped finders fee if you find a pair for a reasonable price...and I am seriouse ;)

But you will be very busy with finding such :ahh:

Mindessence for 185% I guess many ppl would buy that 2...

Gl youngboy ;)

Alright i'll begin right away:) I'll pm u when i find something.

Gluepot unfortunatly the price ure willing to pay is too little for any of the items you listed.:(

Lol this part was funny :D

K-Roll, good job so far, this guy is really hardworking :)

3 offers so far, shame its all from overpriced resellers...

Keep on goin lil one :yay:

Back