First phase of the CLD estate system

If so ... the again short term solution ... and not sure it gonna work ... those land deeds and plot claiming is of-course something interesting and so ... but I think EP Bp`s problem should be in 1st place for them to solve ... like an easy/fast solution could be making a NANO-Terminal where you can turn anything(except items from TT) into Nanocubes ... like terminal use his "nano bots" who use materials/resources/molecules/atoms from your provided items to produce NanoCubes lol ... i think all would be happy - compromise solution lol :D

I assume you mean to remove nanocubes from the TT for that to be of workable benefit to mining?

I assume you mean to remove nanocubes from the TT for that to be of workable benefit to mining?

Why just mining ... doesn`t your hunting loot isnt getting to more and more to be TT food?
I see everything looted by hunters and miners are getting more and more to be sold better to TT then waiting for days to pay ~0,60 PED as fee and keep ~0,60 PED as profit from your 100 PED loot sale. There are plenty of players hunting middle and low mobs and mining on low base ...

Such type (not exacly how i offer .. it just super fast idea) solution, where hunters can turn 100-102% worth loot into nanocubes and sell nanocubes to crafters for it market demand value maybe for same 102 or maybe for 103-104% is already benefit for hunters and they TT food loot have some "use" later in "blowing up various things" with grenades and rockets.

Crafters can craft HIGH amount from low MU purchased nanocubes for 102-104% MU (depending on market) isnt bad situation at all. And mined loot gets a little better in MU and economy get some "life" again ... instead how it is now ... every hunter or miner loot consumption now keeps drop (except few examples) ... you think that`s better ?

EDIT: also crafters looting theyr garnets and diamonds and other such items, if they have no use can be turned into nono stuff and cycled in EP!

Why just mining ... doesn`t your hunting loot isnt getting to more and more to be TT food?

To be honest, it was more the notion of the Nanocubes being removed from the TT that was the purpose for my reply. Yes any loot, however, I believe from reading other posts, that mining markup has been affected the most by the introduction of the Nanocubes.

Maybe the resource gathering will be some-kind of space-mining. A bit unlikely maybe, but MA sometimes comes out with surprises in their VUs.

If on the other hand, these are shops, or provide buffs or something....i think MA need to tell us before people buy them.

This is MA we're talking about, they'll only release enough information and that's it. Remember space - it's pvp they announced not lootable pvp.

If the CLD's get tied to the property it will only reduce the amount available plus if you need to recoup the cost of building a place on the property then the MU players want for the CLD's may rise quite substantially. It's like tiering for CLD's.

If the CLD's aren't permanently tied to the land plot I'll be amazed but seeing as they released a crafting bp that only needs TT resources who knows :rolleyes:

Any previous information I'd ignore especially from 3 years ago. Personally I beginning to think that either the Compets is about to go live or MA need another way to generate some cash as it's been delayed again and this was rushed through.

Where is it stated that ppl dont have to buy the plots with ped?

I see everything looted by hunters and miners are getting more and more to be sold better to TT then waiting for days to pay ~0,60 PED as fee and keep ~0,60 PED as profit from your 100 PED loot sale. There are plenty of players hunting middle and low mobs and mining on low base ...

Such type (not exacly how i offer .. it just super fast idea) solution, where hunters can turn 100-102% worth loot into nanocubes and sell nanocubes to crafters for it market demand value maybe for same 102 or maybe for 103-104% is already benefit for hunters and they TT food loot have some "use" later in "blowing up various things" with grenades and rockets.

Crafters can craft HIGH amount from low MU purchased nanocubes for 102-104% MU (depending on market) isnt bad situation at all. And mined loot gets a little better in MU and economy get some "life" again ... instead how it is now ... every hunter or miner loot consumption now keeps drop (except few examples) ... you think that`s better ?

EDIT: also crafters looting theyr garnets and diamonds and other such items, if they have no use can be turned into nono stuff and cycled in EP!

If the cost to craft EP was 104% it would be cheaper to craft amps. That's a tweak that would ruin the bp completely and would not have an impact on hunting loot.

no friggin' way...

*shocked*

I am confused about this auction. Are we going to bid in "CLD" (like: I want this one and bid 3 CLD, and you bid 4, so you get it), or are we supposed to put CLD on the table for the size (3x3=9CLD) plus ped?

It's all there -

You will have few months to collect the needed resources. It's quite possible that you will have to have the resources ready to claim the plot - to prevent situation where people just leave most of lands undeveloped and MA won't earn anything from it.

So...? They already earned the money when they sold us the CLD. They are just delivering what they should have delivered years ago.

If there are enough plots for everyone, they will be worth next to nothing.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out. I'm not worried I don't have Cld since I am quite certain I'll be able to buy a plot of land for a fraction of what a cld costs.

Considering we bought land deeds which would enable us to claim land, there MUST be enough land, else they aren't delivering what they sold.

Good that the housing seems to be coming.

Once that is finished they can also -finally- implement the citizenship and voting rights and stuff....

(The latter ain't that hard, can be as simple as having elections every week where we decide which bonus/malus will be in place for the next month, done in many games I play).

So...? They already earned the money when they sold us the CLD. They are just delivering what they should have delivered years ago.
It's an opportunity to make even more money, possibly even to create a source of constant income (if, for example, there will be some kind of farming, it means new activities, new tools, new decay) and MA won't be themselves if they let that opportunity to pass by.

It's an opportunity to make even more money, possibly even to create a source of constant income (if, for example, there will be some kind of farming, it means new activities, new tools, new decay) and MA won't be themselves if they let that opportunity to pass by.

and if they are really smart they offer two choices - standard landplots for your deeds that you bid on and better landplots with special features that you can aquire by trading your deeds for them -> then they can sell their deeds all over later again ;)

Sure. But when a person has bought land, it is up to that person whether they develop it or not. Else it is close to theft.

oh my, look at those wonderful looking rice cookers you guys called house. I see no windows so it's going to be your house and tomb as well? And look at the lids, I bet it will pop up and you can launch a count boorum missile out of it.

You know, in Solidworks those 'houses' wouldnt even take me more than 2hrs to design.
Where is the imagination? Isnt this game suppose to be a scifi with awesome technology?

When VU

An update would be very interesting for this.... how work is progressing

Please, Indicate planned date (Yes, if too bugged then move date, with anouncement)

Thanks,
Resnis

Back