Info: Fix mised ??

bristel

Mature
I'm a newb so maby I mist the fix for the [ vegetation colors issue]
or are they just draging there feet ?:confused:

please explain closer what seems to be the problem? =)

I'm a newb so maby I mist the fix for the [ vegetation colors issue]
or are they just draging there feet ?:confused:
You couldn't miss any VU here. It will come... maybe... later... (but didn't seen any ETA, btw)

please explain closer what seems to be the problem? =)

I think he is having issues with vegetation colours. (Techinical I hope)

Vegetation should be white now, or varying in color depending on time of day. This is explained the in the VU release notes, which everyone should read before reporting any issues.

Vegetation should be white now, or varying in color depending on time of day. This is explained the in the VU release notes, which everyone should read before reporting any issues.

I did read it %^^ mouth. My question was will we be expected to wait for the next patch for a fix. Trying to find a target behind this BITS to say the least.

I did read it %^^ mouth. My question was will we be expected to wait for the next patch for a fix. Trying to find a target behind this BITS to say the least.

Was there any need for that? The first sentances in the patch-notes tell you exactly the same thing! I think MrProper was nothing but concise.

-rep from me for your rudeness to someone who was simply pointing out the obvious...

And if you want an answer, lodge a support case instead of getting an attitude. We are the playing community, not the technical department.

Back