Fixed exchange rate between PED and USD

Tournament Spon

Guardian
Society
freelancer
Rick TheVictor Hypercharged
Greetings old friends, I thought I would share some words of caution to those of you who have taken my advice on economy in the past... those who listened to me in 05/06. You know who you are, players and devs alike ;) , some of the wealthiest Entropians of the past and present.

A friendly warning to the high value invested players who remain, Unless Entropia changes from the Fiat US dollar as the backing currency of the PED, this game is doomed in the near term, 9-24 months.

Russia and China world actions and a shift in the petro dollar away from US currency combined with the coming cumulative effects of the 2011 Japanese tsunami and the resulting Nuclear fallout accumulating on the US west coast ecosystem's will lead to the destruction of the buying power of the dollar. Not to mention 144 trillion in derivative debt (msm touts ~25 trillion, false). Combined with the shift of Strontium-90 (30 year half-life) from Chernobyl into ytrium-90 (64 hours of high radioactivity, this substance concentrates in bones in place of calcium) and the resulting 2016 wave of cancer which will result in Europe and for those who have consumed the affected exports, things do not look good for EU either.

If Mindark is intelligent they will shift immediately to a gold/silver/bitcoin backed economy to preserve the stored value of the universe, if even possible (project entropia coins anyone?). They will also move to ensure they understand how the collapse of the US will impact their business model, and the economy of the planet If they do not, the players will be smart to withdraw all funds and purchase gold or silver to preserve their stored value during the coming GLOBAL crisis.

The doomsday ELE models for this catastrophe are having their readings exceeded in the pacific ocean on the US coast already. It will only get worse for 250k years. This is science. If this news comes as a shock to you I suggest you go to enenews.com and read the three years of articles shining light on this issue. Start with the last (first chronologically) page of articles starting back in March 2011, read everything up to date, watch videos explaining the events and be aware of cover up shills.

Duck and cover will not save you.

Regards,

TS

Where is your previous advice?
I can't find it.

Have I seen you on an episode of Doomsday Preppers? :laugh:

All of this catastrophic, sky-is-falling nonsense is always fun to read. Take the tinfoil hat off mate!

And I would have never thought someone could have more of a tin foil hat than dtf prophet.

Yea there is an economic shift coming but we won't be eating each other. And if do have major trouble, this game would be the least of anyone's concerns.

You do have to give him credit for writing that much, must have been an effort. My advise to OP, read some Erich von Däniken while your at it, will broaden your perspective significantly.

Did make me curious enough for a quick google search.
http://www.independent.com/news/2014/mar/27/fukushima-fallout/

This seems like a good article with lots of references sited so you can also do your own research if you wished.

Basically, yes radiation is still being leaked into the ocean daily.
But the levels in the ocean after being diluted are below limits by a rather large magnitude and by the time they reach north America (or anywhere else) they are still measurable but basically negligible when compared to all of our own sources of radiation.

(I am no expert, just read the one article, but it was decently written with references sited which make it more trustworthy to me than the site mentioned above that is poorly put together. (yay for incognito mode for checking stuff like that)

This is science.

Just because astrology and numerology end with "ology" does not make them "science", at least not "science" as we define it in the modern world.

those who listened to me in 05/06. You know who you are, players and devs alike ;) , some of the wealthiest Entropians of the past and present.

OmG is it that time already.. thx for the heads up.. I will transfer my peddillions elsewhere.

I dunno, there are some valid points in his writings. The shift away from the petro dollar is indeed real. The massive amount of fiat money being printed (Japan just doubled down) is concerning. The massive amounts of derivatives and debt liabilities is indeed concerning. No one knows for sure how long the experiment can continue without major consequences or to what extent those consequences may be felt. The radiation part is interesting. I don't think you can just brush it all off like really bad things can't happen. And then there is all the global hostilities amongst other things. The world is changing.

The way money 'isn't' working is a bit concerning.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I sometimes wonder who all these trillions of various countries money is owed to?

US Dollar is safer than the Ruble though!

suggesting bitcoin as a safer alternative, LOL

thats kinda where he lost me, before that, i was all on track.

or?

(yay for incognito mode for checking stuff like that)

Incognito mode may keep your history safe from your wife, but not the NSA or the Illuminati !!!

Repent, sinners!

Basically, yes radiation is still being leaked into the ocean daily.

Most people don't know this but:

natural radiation level in Stockholm were higher that the highest in Tokyo after the Fukushima meltdown

(also: if somehow we could stop all radiation sources we would die by infections (noticed in less than 1 generation) due to lack of immune variability that it provide us)

*Reads OP*
:rolleyes:

*spot checks previous posts*
Welcome Back :wave:

*Peeks at EL*
Bummer. Perhaps you'd like to come actually play the game a bit. Not for profit, since you believe that's useless, but for entertainment. (Unless you are actually playing, under a different name.)

*Returns back to part of the OP*
those who listened to me in 05/06. You know who you are, players and devs alike ;) , some of the wealthiest Entropians of the past and present...

Oh really? Are you implying that Akoz, Skal, Neverdie and others got where they are because of you? If not, who rode your advice oh so long ago to riches?

I double-dog dare you to name drop. Tell us three players that can verify your past success.

Other than that, thanks for the good fun. :)

I dunno, there are some valid points in his writings. The shift away from the petro dollar is indeed real. The massive amount of fiat money being printed (Japan just doubled down) is concerning. The massive amounts of derivatives and debt liabilities is indeed concerning. No one knows for sure how long the experiment can continue without major consequences or to what extent those consequences may be felt. The radiation part is interesting. I don't think you can just brush it all off like really bad things can't happen. And then there is all the global hostilities amongst other things. The world is changing.

The Chinese and Japanese have the most to loss if the dollar falls, they can´t let that happen period. The US dollar being printed the last couple years is more discerning than the Japanese (for me at least)

money.jpg

He probably is a asian person invested heavily in bitcoin and wants everyone to boost it's value up so he can make back his losses from it's huge decline in last 8 months would be my best guess.

LoL come on people one point need to be made:

If Mindark is intelligent they will shift immediately to a gold/silver/bitcoin backed economy

Just another bitcoin investor loosing a Sh*t load and trying to get us to invest to save his....:lolup:

I will give MA one credit, they survived the world financial crisis as a business, where many big corporations collapsed.

If OP is correct about an impending collapse in the US dollar (and by implication the US economy) then I think the least of our worries will be survival of this game and our respective investments in it.

But the reality is that MA can at anytime announce that deposits and withdrawals are now converted to currency X. There's no legislation binding them to the current arrangement. So if the stability of the dollar becomes an issue for them, they can easily deal with the situation.

More important would be the impact on the disposable income of the player base. It doesn't matter what the exchange rate is if no one can afford to deposit.

To be fair, it's true that capitalism has proved itself a failure and that the world needs to look at alternative economic models. That doesn't necessarily mean (and almost certainly doesn't mean) that the dollar is going to fail, and if anything could end up being beneficial to EU which is based on a very non-capitalist model, despite what most people here will tell you.

The world collapsed three days ago.

You are just experiencing laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag... :eyecrazy:

This point of USD collapse vs Bitcoin whenever its being discussed is just pure hilarity to me, yea lets switch to bitcoin a commodity that is almost completely rellying on the USD for its survival, great bet there.

Cheers
Zweshi

Last edited:
The US is going to collapse? Oh shit.

How am I going to log in and manage my auctions if there are nuclear cancer-zombies roaming an apocalyptic dead world and I have no bitcoins to buy electricity?

Dude WTF! Don't hog it all...... Puff puff pass! :smoke:

USD against EUR is strongest in two years and now you post this :D

About Russia and stuff, even Russians are buying up USD because their rouble devaluates rather fast.

So being linked with USD is the best option there is. (atleast atm)

ABout bitcoins i can say only, money that can lose half its value with just few months is not really an option for us, then even playing smart cant save you and 90% returns would be our smallest problem.
About Gold/Silver look at the market graphs and you ll see that USD is still better choice :)

Last edited:
Back