Florida players? Anyone at FAMU?

JohnBates

Former Entropia Universe Evangelist
I am looking for players in Florida. IF you'd be willing to talk to me about possibly talking to the school paper at FAMU then I would really appreciate it if you'd email me asap at johnkbates+entropia@gmail.com! Thanks! JKB

FAMU? Florida :censored: :censored: University?

What is the question?

I am looking for players in Florida. IF you'd be willing to talk to me about possibly talking to the school paper at FAMU then I would really appreciate it if you'd email me asap at johnkbates+entropia@gmail.com! Thanks! JKB

This was confusing...I had to read your name twice and see that your name was in green letters.... you should have the Mindark logo as avatar image :wise:

What about Texas? And I did stay at a holiday inn express..

Is he really from MindArk?

I mean anyone can register "xxx | MindArk" nick.

Is he really from MindArk?

I mean anyone can register "xxx | MindArk" nick.

Not without getting banned asap unless we have it for good authority that they are indeed MindArk personell. Only authentic MindArk can use <name>|MindArk.

GL John :xmas:

Last edited:
Not without getting banned asap unless we have it for good authority that they are indeed MindArk personell. Only authentic MindArk can use <name>|MindArk.

GL John :xmas:

And only official MindArk staff have the ability to create threads in this MindArk News forum.

To clear any doubts, John Bates is indeed a MindArk official.

It can't seriously be this university you're talking about:

http://www.famu.edu/

Agricultural and Mechanical? Are you trying to breed real life snables or something?

:lolup:............... but seriously i hope your wrong there Photon

You all are putting too much thought into this. It's probably a student run newspaper and they want to interview folks about different MMORPG's.

Or maybe someone is doing a thesis on gaming or something and is requesting more info.

Photon/PeteHines. Why would you hope it would be wrong. You think students at A+M type universities don't play online games?

A&M means nothing in names. I go to Texas A&M and am a business major.

Back on topic. Student papers like to interview random people. Probably one of them played EU awhile ago. I would suggest Mindark find a person so that they can have free advertising and a nice interview.

Not a student present or past, but as a former resident of the area...

IF YOU LIKE SEAFOOD, EAT @ BARNACLE BILLS on North Monroe Street!

PS, FAMU actually has a halfway decent engineering school.

Sorry for off-topic, but this section is labeled:

MindArk News
Official announcements from MindArk.

Maybe a sub-category for such requests could be added, not to confuse EF readers ?

Sorry for off-topic, but this section is labeled:

MindArk News
Official announcements from MindArk.

Maybe a sub-category for such requests could be added, not to confuse EF readers ?

This is an official announcement from MindArk.

email sent

Last edited:
woohoo Florida :yay:

You should have PM'ed Mindstar9, our resident Floridian News Reporter :)

MS9 would likely not appeal to the target demographic of the publication in question.

AG

Photon/PeteHines. Why would you hope it would be wrong. You think students at A+M type universities don't play online games?

Nothing against students at all i wish i was one again ;) Its the thought of real snables that was scaring me :)

Last edited:
What? They're college students and she's a career adult that must be...ummm... plentynine...again.

I happen to agree with Kitty ... it was rude AG ... and when does age have anything to do with appealing to the MINDS of college students if the content and the delivery are right. We see over and over again through presented photos that our Entropia Ambassadors aren't all in their teens, 20's, or even 30's. You're not a youngin' yourself my dear, so I don't see how age has anything to do with playing, understanding, and sharing the dynamics of a game that one has knowledge and experience with.

Besides ... as a college professor myself, I appeal to students every day, and they think I'm pretty damn cool playin' in a virtual world and can talk their language. Before class and during breaks, we chat about Entropia (and other games) all the time. Many were motivated to check it out.

So you were saying? :scratch2:

No, I'm not in my teens or twenties, and wouldn't even consider being interviewed for this. I never said or implied that I was a youngin' either. LOL

As a member of a 501c3 non-profit organization that does historical reinactment, has members that are both college students as well as "townies", and been targeted by the campus paper for stories, I see who the student paper interviews when we do stuff in their area of coverage.

Perhaps my oh-so-fatal error was presuming that college papers all behave in a similar manner.

Rude? Debatable. Dead spot fucking on? Yep.

AG

No, I'm not in my teens or twenties, and wouldn't even consider being interviewed for this. I never said or implied that I was a youngin' either. LOL

As a member of a 501c3 non-profit organization that does historical reinactment, has members that are both college students as well as "townies", and been targeted by the campus paper for stories, I see who the student paper interviews when we do stuff in their area of coverage.

Perhaps my oh-so-fatal error was presuming that college papers all behave in a similar manner.

Rude? Debatable. Dead spot fucking on? Yep.

AG

Well ... I appreciate your experience in this area, and certainly not challenging it, but rather how you directed your original comment. Perhaps it would have been better to give the above explanation instead, which would have eliminated any ambiguity, confusion, or initial reaction to it being rude. ;)

Writing novels is not my forte. The basic facts of my first statement are accurate. If others read more into it than they should and chose to take offense, they need to stop looking for "deeper meaning" in everything they see.

Sometimes life really is simple.

AG

yea and my dick is bigger then all of yours. THERE IS ONE POST on topic in this thread.

Florida School? NASA presentation this week? Dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. (yes joke intended)

Pink! get to it your a great candidate for the job.

As for John bates avatar he had an artist draw him live at Fan Expo in Toronto and I told him to use that as his avatar here. So blame me i guess. Maybe I'll edit it to say Mindark under it so it doesn't confusing to people.

Back