Flying Tutorial How to take bugged seat

Eagle Pilot

Hatchling
OK as I promised this is tutorial about bug which MA didn't fix for the past 8 months or so. It is not tutorial about flying itself although one can figure all steps out of it anyway because the right wing chair is the hardest one. If you can take this one you will manage to take any other seat.

First off all , I should remind not to pay the pilot unless you are aboard (or you are 100% sure it is a real pilot) otherwise you might get scammed.

Now the right wing chair , it is located on the right side of the ship, on this screen it is market as a green one

1.jpg

You need to follow a few steps. Locate the hud button (DO NOT seat down yet, you have to stand up in order to make it work). On the right wing chair hud button is red, you can see it on this screen:

2.jpg

Now the tricky part, you have to TAG hud button exactly like you created Mob/Avatar Health Bar Status. To do this you need to click on the HUD, hold it and drag and drop. You are going to create Activate HUD status bar it looks like a health one but it is blank. It looks like this:

3.jpg

The step above is crucial because you won't be able to see the hud button once you take a seat. From this point all you have to do is take a seat. I found out that best position is stand next to the chair (not in front or on it).
When you double click chair, your avatar will start walking and will take a seat. Please take notice that time to time you will start shaking (looks like jamed - won't move) if this happens JUMP (press E). This step doesn't work 100% of a time, sometimes you need to repeat this step. However it works most of the time. On this screen I marked where you should stand while double clicking chair

4.jpg

And the last step double click Activate Hud Status Bar (because most of a time you won't be able to see the Hud itself). This screenshots ain't best becasue you are able to see hud button itself, but I just know how to take it or move camera around

5.jpg

There it is simple, easy and painless.

p.s. I wanted to put it on tutorials but looks like I don't have access to post in that area. If you guys find it useful then feel free to move it there.

Good job, plus rep for that.
Only thing I can add here is - if you already know how to deal with that chair - take it; if you don't let more expirienced players take it.

If u zoom out in third person when sitting down you can still see the hud, and I am tiny..

nice tips, +rep

Good post :)

I always drag the HUD Bar when I take the right wing seat :wtg:

Thank you guys for EFD's and +rep, however I think this post should be read by much more people. Yesterday same problem during the flight. So please keep it on top. Will make everyones life easier.

nice guide :), i made a bugged seat guide months ago but no-one said anyything sniff :p

thanks for the info:yay:

oOooO thats for this tut with some pics! will be sure to try it one day

Never had the experience to go flying... But thx for the guide if I ever want to fly up to CP or similar, I now know what to do! Thx! :)

I've figured out my own method when dealing with this seat.

It is similar to what you are saying thouh Eagle.

I'm glad someone finally posted this tut...hopefully people actually read it before flying!

Back