Foeripper!!!

wowowoo :jawdrop: huge gratz!! thats amazing!

Btw anyone like to confirm that only stalkers drop these...

Big gratz! :)
Thats at least 4 Foerippers in 2 years. Now where are the other items?

The last foeripper i know of looted december...

Shall we start counting the number looted from warlocks :D

don't you consider two r150's in four months uber enough?
angel armor parts dropping with such regularity the finder can't sell them? :p neconu jaws ? :pPPPP

Very nice item, Gratz !

All i can say is :woot: :D and gratz!

Big Gratz Oberon :yay:

Nice thing to drop, will be a wile till a next one drop.
But hoping it in my loot window :)

Btw anyone like to confirm that only stalkers drop these...

The last foeripper i know of looted december...

Shall we start counting the number looted from warlocks :D

don't you consider two r150's in four months uber enough?
angel armor parts dropping with such regularity the finder can't sell them? :p neconu jaws ? :pPPPP

At least 2 other foes have dropped from Atrax in summer 06 within two weeks, and one of them was from Old Alpha. Plus the one looted in December, which was never posted but everyone knows about it. Ofcourse I consider the assasin uber, as well as the X5 or the mod merc, but none of those have dropped at the rate the foeripper is dropping, and certainly none uber "oldschool" weapon has a drop rate this high, as their drop rate is mostly 0.

welll done mate!!!!very nice loot!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Gratz on the uber loot nice to see they still drop some good stuff once in awhile

Fakking awesome man, big grats. Now thats a real uber !

Thats a nice item gratz

Bigtime grats!

Now maybe there's a chance I can loot my jaguar footguards - rigth after putting my jaguar on auction *doh*

Its a dream of meny to loot an item like the Foeripper huge gratz m8 enjoy it.

CONGRATZ!! YOU JUST WON THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE LOTTERY!!!! THANKS FOR PLAYING:yay:

now let's wait another five years for the next lucky lottery winner:D maybe six or seven:) depends on MA ofcorse;)

but really grats...this is omg..

altho i must say as far as loots go this is a 1 in a 100 billion loot windows so...yea..loot still sux...this just proves that every cpl of years MA will drop something so they can say: "yea items still drop" lol.

That is aasom! now go rip some foes, or major peds from auction, either way nice loot! Gratzz! :yay:

Btw, are you going to sell it?
I used one once for a few days and i reckon it'd be hard to seperate from that baby ;)
It slices through any mob like a knife through butter.

Lol, i like the soc chat ;)

Gratz man!

Wow fantastic! HUge congratulations Obe :yay: You really do deserve it.

I'd better stop playing GTA IV and get back in game :p

Holy fuck! I completely missed this one too!!!

Huge Gratz Obe. Really well done.

Great fun reading that soc chat..can't blame them tho really, who'd guess this would drop :laugh:

Uber loot. Gratz. :yay:

Off to hunt Tantardions for that mini sweeper just in case someone at MA is feeling generous --->>>>

t

gratz on that nice h ..foeripper :yay:

I especially like the soc. mates reactions. "you wish" and "right :D" . And the only thing you say is : "true" .....
I think i would yell. YES, OMFG, FCKME, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................................................YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Jippie!

lol
Gratz!

wow nice to see atrax still drop DOA's

I remember my soc m8 looting one 3 years ago. I thought he was joking until he showed me it.

just thinking.... maybe that item got recirculated into lootpool cause some old timer died and all his items are being redistributed? :p

gratz though :D

bet someone TTed it by accident, so back into the loot pool it goes.

HUGE GRATZ

maybe we are finally getting a resolution on the locked players. MA is redistributing their stuff. lol

O.M.G! That Was AWSOME Big big BIG GRATZ!! :yay::yay:

:woot: :woot:

Back