For better comunication btwin players

mai isma apari

Old Alpha
Society
ENTROPY 2.0
isma
Well here I come : instead fix the crafting machine and the mission window well mission window is coming up but still don't help much in game improvement
Instead that you should add all EU chat like world chat where we can either chose to just chat or selling stuff with this chat we can have the ability to ask in world chat and also this can prevent scammers well is what I thing ..
and a team chat only invitation can join so this help to not use team chat many people don't like stay in team so private chat be good too this a message to MA so keep it clean
:wtg:

Reactions: SHY
Well here I come : instead fix the crafting machine and the mission window well mission window is coming up but still don't help much in game improvement
Instead that you should add all EU chat like world chat where we can either chose to just chat or selling stuff with this chat we can have the ability to ask in world chat and also this can prevent scammers well is what I thing ..
and a team chat only invitation can join so this help to not use team chat many people don't like stay in team so private chat be good too this a message to MA so keep it clean
:wtg:

You really need to improve your English and Grammar skill, but the idea is good:)

Having all the crazy people heard would make for a better world:)

You really need to improve your English and Grammar skill, but the idea is good:)

Well I guess the idea is better them crafter machine update :laugh:

I don't think you need to tell him that, he probably already know. Instead you should be glad he try to make post in English. Thats how you learn.

Hardly would happen, because a global chat would, like nothing else, expose how few we are.

Hardly would happen, because a global chat would, like nothing else, expose how few we are.
This new update look good so maybe more player well return
But you maybe right :) but still good idea we can stay at next island and world chat maybe can help if someone need sometime from other with just shut a message hall EU already know someone is at NI and can provide goodies :lolup:

Something like:

"Hey I've just looted a Mod Fap @NI"

Then all people will rush there:)

But this WC ( world chat) would be something like:

A huge train station with all the people shouting all together

An individual will hear only noise, no intelligible information

good idea,

but i thought the dev team was made up of monkeys?
the only way to bribe them is with banana's....mmmm banana's.....
i got a shipment of banana's ready when i ath, or when i discover or loot something adj, imp, or mod.

back on topic,~~~
it could and would bring the community together much...much more...however there MUST be a global timer or something....the ability to ignore people on it or something because of sellers/buyers...or have their own global trade chat ect.
AND it would need to be moderated due to people spamming links or some crap like that ect.
however it is a good idea.

Back