For Jim

Thanks to all for your kind words, and also to those who have sent private messages.
I hope you'll understand if I don't respond individually to these.

Jim could find a silver lining to anything, and so I'm trying to focus on the many more years we had together than we had initially expected; that we had the time for final goodbyes, and nothing was left unsaid.

Not everyone has this opportunity.

Reactions: ZPF
Sorry to hear, Serica :(

Oh...

I am so sorry to hear this news.Is true nobody knows what storms another person is experiencing and my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Very sorry for you loss Serica, I'm sending more positive thoughts from half-way around the world.

Dirk

Serica, I am truly sorry for your loss. I do hope that the pain you're feeling now fades quickly, but that memories of all the good times and love remain always.

AG

Really sorry to hear about your loss serica..just saw this thread now...please have patience..i know its not easy..will remember you in my prayers.....

Kind regards
Tees

Im greatful the two of you had chance to say all that you wished to. My mother expressed her loss of my Dad by saying "He didn't owe me anything" They also had their chance to say I love you and so forth.
Even so with forewarning it is still a blow and im confident you are surrounded by love of family and friends and it is my wish they can help you, love you and support you through this journey you must take.
My huggzzz and strong positive thoughts that you will make it through this journey with im sure many happy memories of the loving husband you lost.

Back