Force Merge discovered

Here's a better screenshot:

Mfskills.jpg

It's just another skill which adds a certain percentage to your overall profstanding though, just as all the others. It's a really nice find though. :)

Nice catch!:yay:

Oh, so that's the 3rd MF unlock. :)

Oh wow nice!

I wonder when It unlocks. Kill Strike equivilant? I think MA should have left this skill out and left It for suprise though. Never mind ;)

Unless their logs show someone already has this skill.....

Oh wow nice!

I wonder when It unlocks. Kill Strike equivilant? I think MA should have left this skill out and left It for suprise though. Never mind ;)

Unless their logs show someone already has this skill.....

Mindforce Harmony is a skill that exists since Mindforce have been implemented in PE, and is NOT a new skill linked to a recent VU.

There is a 3rd Hidden skill too in Mindforce...

So I guess Dan Petrov unlocked it then...

So I guess Dan Petrov unlocked it then...

Oh right. Mystery solved :D

Itd be nice if he shared some Info with us, and JimmyB can work out some pro standing modifier %s :)

nice catch :)
What about other professions? ;)

Nice catch, indeed!

Strange that it was just reported that the third unlock is Mindforce Fusion. I wonder where that came from.

Regarding other professions: there isn't really any more room for new skills in the vast majority (all accounted for in % contribution already). I can't remember what the few exceptions are--maybe the beauty professsions.

Strange that it was just reported that the third unlock is Mindforce Fusion. I wonder where that came from.

yea i apologize. seems i didnt remember the name of the skill letter by letter but err the sense of it :ahh: and i got the same source as samweis, just didnt take a pic since i thought my brain would work better...

Notice that on this screenshot (which has been taken from a mindark avatar) that all unlocked skills boxes are red, showing that the avatar owning those unlocked skills (Power Catalyst, Mindforce Harmony, and Force Merge) do not have the necessary skills to unlock at least the first one...

Nothing have been found, Mindark is just showing to us all of them...

probably in a particular purpose...

Last edited:
Nice catch, indeed!

Regarding other professions: there isn't really any more room for new skills in the vast majority (all accounted for in % contribution already). I can't remember what the few exceptions are--maybe the beauty professsions.

Here's a nasty thought for you then.

Introduce some new skills and professions....and mess around with the ones we already know about to make room for them.
Jimmy would be happy
suicide.gif

t

Here's a nasty thought for you then.

Introduce some new skills and professions....and mess around with the ones we already know about to make room for them.
Jimmy would be happy
suicide.gif

t

:laugh:

They are free to add contributing skills now without changing the old contributions. I conjectured at some point that they could do just that for Paramedic, thus making level 105 not completely impossible to reach.

I'd rather they add new professions than just new skills, though.

what do those skills do btw ive never seen or heard of them

what do those skills do btw ive never seen or heard of them

Neither did the rest of us (except a few secretive avatars), hence the thread.

As Secoda said, it's probably a prof standing modifier.

/Slupor

Btw, if someone at Leipzig can picture the Force Merge description and post it here, it would be cool to know what it says...

Ak_Force_Merge.jpg

Dan Dan Petrov chipped out most of his skills.

That was how the existence of Mindforce Harmony suddenly got know to the public. I heard a rumour of lvl 80 hit profession for unlocking this one. But no one has been able to confirm or disprove that rumour yet. So it just could be untrue.

I never saw him chipping out Force Merge. So it is likely he never unlocked it.

Since we do not know to what profession it contributes it could be that there is a future new mindforce profession comming up soon and that this skill is an unlock of that profession.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Back