Help: Forum Account Name Change

JayDrake

Young
Jonathan Vengence Drake
Heya!

It was the year 2010 when life hit me and I stopped gaming altogether to be able to make a living and live outside of my "office". That meant leaving Entropia behind, which I did after I sold all my possessions in game but didn't have time to chip out. Fast forward to now 13 years later and I made myself another account in Entropia thinking "yeah, my old account is long gone". Little did I know that my User Name and Password actually still worked but even after 13 years my skills and misc items remained, to my absolute amazement. To make a long story short, I need/want my Forum name to reflect my ingame name "Jonathan Vengence Drake" in the form of "Vengence_Drake". I saw no specific section for Forum related issues (or I might be blind lol). So I post this here, now and hope that someone drops by with authority and permissions set to change my name.

That is all Entropians.

JD

I saw no specific section for Forum related issues (or I might be blind lol).

I can confirm it is a yes, i meant the blind part, unfortunately you are just ran out of time for username change by 13 years.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ums-policy-regarding-username-changes.134798/

A request to change your PlanetCalypsoForum username will only be granted if both of the following conditions are met:
  • You have fewer than 100 posts
  • You have been a member of the forum for less than 6 months

Heya!

It was the year 2010 when life hit me and I stopped gaming altogether to be able to make a living and live outside of my "office". That meant leaving Entropia behind, which I did after I sold all my possessions in game but didn't have time to chip out. Fast forward to now 13 years later and I made myself another account in Entropia thinking "yeah, my old account is long gone". Little did I know that my User Name and Password actually still worked but even after 13 years my skills and misc items remained, to my absolute amazement. To make a long story short, I need/want my Forum name to reflect my ingame name "Jonathan Vengence Drake" in the form of "Vengence_Drake". I saw no specific section for Forum related issues (or I might be blind lol). So I post this here, now and hope that someone drops by with authority and permissions set to change my name.

That is all Entropians.

JD
Eh, I feel your pain.

I tried to redo as my ava name only to see it banned and..back then I understood because of any scammers etc.//Then people had PCF bucks/respect points etc and advantages etc.

They won’t let you change your name, they won’t let you create a new account. Best you can do is put your new IGN in your forum signature and profile section.

Back