Achievement: Found My First CLD...

raynopssgold

Stalker
Society
Virtual Legends
Onyar Loorden PSS
Hi guys,

After over 3.5 years of non-stop mining, I'm finally found my first CLD through mining...

Well, it's very ironic. For your information, I never been to OLA 25 before. Yesterday, I've been decided to explore most of the OLAs in Amathea and dropped over 500 probes.

I died many times, when I mined in OLA 25. When I reached to the border of the LA, I dropped my last probe and bang...!

So far, this is my first CLD through mining and I hope it would be a good start for me! :)

PS: To all the miners, just keep dropping, drilling and mining. You'll eventually find yours in the end...

Cheers,
Onyar aka The Onion Lord.

Last edited:
Glad to see a dedicated miner finally finds one of these ;)

The items next to the CLD and the claim, is it something you got at the same time.

Gratz bud !:yay::yay::yay:

The items next to the CLD and the claim, is it something you got at the same time.
Angel Scales, everytime you get a SOOTO you have a chance to loot CLDs or event items with it :silly2:

It's called something out of the ordinary, A.K.A SOOTO. Angelic scales :) 5k% MU on those. Finding a beacon is worth more anyway.

Also, gratz on that one ! :) I wish I'd hit one soon as well hehe

gz Onyar

you fellow miner :dunce:

Back