FPC Office Window Discovered on Calypso

Pogo

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
~~~~~~~~Ex TDO
PoGo
Its not a joke anymore.....Either this is a UFO hanger in deep sea Calypso :silly2: or this is a undercover well hidden FPC office window with Marco and crew inside. I wanted to look inside, but very quickly someone from the inside (FPC) grabed a hell of torch light and blinded me :silly2:

fpcsecretwindow.jpg

Last edited:
MA is always watching us :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Where did you find that?

Its underwater somewhere thats for sure.

It's a hatch, brother.

Found this just off the coast of Aloode. And before you ask, i was fishing and a big Marlin took the bait and dragged me all the way out there (thats my version of events anyway :D ). My little wooden boat broke and i had to swim, so i decided on some spear fishing and thats when i discovered the FPC offices in game my friends...true story dat :D:D:D More on this can be read in my new book called.. The Avatar and the deep blue Sea :D

When I was hunting in the mountains, I often teleported into the mountain right under it's surface, from there you can see an ocean long way beneath you and if you walk a little and then fall into it, you can swim underwater for as long as you wish and there you can see those strange artifacts.

There are also places, where mobs can live underwater. Due to very strange physics of Calypso at the bottom of some lakes there is fresh air again :laugh:

When I was hunting in the mountains, I often teleported into the mountain right under it's surface, from there you can see an ocean long way beneath you and if you walk a little and then fall into it, you can swim underwater for as long as you wish and there you can see those strange artifacts.

There are also places, where mobs can live underwater. Due to very strange physics of Calypso at the bottom of some lakes there is fresh air again :laugh:

Indeed have seen these Aqua beasts also and they still live there. Just got back after the patch and discovered FPC have upgraded from a single window office to a full blown Office block :yay::yay::yay::yay:

untitled_186923.jpg

I have GOT to check this out. I'm guessing if anything, that it's just a testing zone.

But wait, if they were testing new implementations, wouldn't they do that on a standalone server so as not to potentially crash the game? :scratch2:

Back