FPC Should Bring Back Old TPs

Do you like the new big TP styles?

• Total voters

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
I know FPC worked hard on designing the new different TPs. However, let's be honest. They're too big. Too gaudy.

Every TP jump gives good odds we end up stuck in an "arm" of one of those monstrosities and have to "T" out.

I see FPC tried to correct this by increasing the distance from the TP where we "materialize".

However, if I may suggest an easier sollution. Simply replace all those big ugly Tps with the original style, or even the "stick style" such as Twin, Memorial island and others have.

Those would work just fine, be much more esthetically pleasing and not give us "TP lock".

I know FPC's new design was a lot of work, but I promise...

best-tp.jpg

The original styled TPs look and work just fine. :)

TBH I don't care so much... as long as they fix the "stuck in arm" bug :silly2: although only happened to me once, and I have had worse TP malfunctions (like ending up in a wall 10 meters above ground in a building not even close to the tp)

sounds like there are some issues. I'd be patient and file some support cases though as it all sounds rectifyable. I'm glad they kept some of the old ones though and HOPE they continue to keep them. Sorta like a reminder and a not to the games history

Wistrel

sounds like there are some issues. I'd be patient and file some support cases though as it all sounds rectifyable. I'm glad they kept some of the old ones though and HOPE they continue to keep them. Sorta like a reminder and a not to the games history

Wistrel

how many different TP types do we have? five? :silly2:

1) Big bulky
2) Old style
3) Zychion style
4) PA Style
5) Amathera style (I think?)
6) ?

At least one old style should be kept forever :D

I don't like the new TPs.

Not because they are quite ugly (I don't care much about how things look like on Calypso), but because they are not practical at all:
- Arriving on this kind of TP, it is not easy to locate oneself and see where the Service Center is located.
- So I have to go to third person view. (Remember, I am now on 1st person view for hunting).
- When I have located the Service Center, I sometime have to go through the TP again and cross it if the Center is at opposite. Old TPs were smaller, I could runa round them faster.

Once again, they "fixed" something wich was working fine.
Now it may look better, but the gameplay has decreased.
As for so many things since VU 10.
:(

i think they all look good. I not had any issues since all major updates.

i like the new tp´s as long as i will not get stuck to them :laugh:

MA should bring back tp´s that i dont have on my map anymore, that i used to have! i do not enjoy tp runnig that much! :silly2:

:hammer:

Wistrel

Agreed :)

Every TP jump gives good odds we end up stuck in an "arm" of one of those monstrosities and have to "T" out.

I see FPC tried to correct this by increasing the distance from the TP where we "materialize".

You're telling me... look at the distances I'm landing now :rolleyes:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I've ended up in bushes, trees, rocks etc. and nowhere near a single TP. Support case sent with this screenshot.

Btw...

Any idea why I see such a difference between 1st person and 3rd person with what I guess is the draw distance? The Trade Centre looks a lot closer in 3rd :scratch2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I also prefer the old 'simple' style tps vs. the current 'blot on the landscape' tps.

I'm not against change, but am just wondering how far Mindforce development could have progressed if they spent time on that instead of 'fixing' stuff that was not broken.

yep, only item on calypso that really lags for me is that damn new tp, and the center is too bright as well.

Love the redisign of the old tps' and would like to see them instead of these massive land marks we have now.

Back