FREE EntropiaLife.com Credits

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
Forward

As those of you who use the Entropia Tracker Client and/or EntropiaLife.com know, we have two types of credits that can be used to unlock certain additional features on the site. Your "Gift Credits" come from running the client and can be used for a wide variety of things like forum signatures, viewing longer history of globals on player profiles as well as a few other extra percs. "Regular Credits" are obtained by donating via paypal or purchasing through our shops in game. This credit type can be used for purchasing text or banner advertisements, and expanded info on land areas, as well as all the features available with gift credits. You can see all of these at the Entropia Life Shop.

How to earn FREE "Regular Credits"

In the interest of making Entropia Life more robust, we are beginning to add guides on various aspects of Entropia to the system. We know there are a lot of people that are experts in their field of participation in EU and we'd like to offer you something for all that knowledge that newer players or people changing professions might find useful!

Guides
You will receive 100 PED worth of "Regular Credits" on EntropiaLife.com for any guide that you write that is implemented in part or as a whole on the site. You may submit as many guides as you like through a personal message to me (Meculus) on EntropiaLife.com or via personal message to me here on the forum.

Guides MUST be submitted via personal message, posting in this thread, providing a hyperlink to guide located somewhere else will not qualify. Be advised that if you copy someone elses guide from this forum or any other site that it will not qualify, however if it is a guide that you personally wrote we will accept these. Feel free to read other guides and improve on them for your submissions, its the "copy-paste" that were not interested in for obvious reasons.

Your guide as long as it may be useful to someone may cover any subject related to EU, your home planet, teleport collection patterns, the usual hunting,mining and crafting, trading, sweating etc.

Video Guides will qualify as a new guide, so you may potentially create a text guide, then compliment it with the same info in a video to receive 200 PED worth of Credits.

Testimonials
Weather you may be new to Entropia Life or still refer to it as Tracker we'd like to hear how our site benefits you. We will be placing testimonials on the outside of the site to give new visitors a better idea of what may be of benefit to them with their free accounts.

Testimonials submitted through a personal message to me on Entropia Life or here on the forum will be rewarded with 20 PED worth of "Regular Credits" on the site. Testimonials only need to describe an aspect of the site that works for you and do not need to be a certain length, however generic statements such as "i like it" or "i find it useful" don't really help newcomers so these will not qualify for the credits.

Your testimonial submitted to me via PM should include an image of your avatar and either your full avatar name or a nick name if you prefer. A link to a secondary location where your avatar image is placed is acceptable.

Thanks everyone in advance for your thoughts and contributions.

Last edited:
Just a thought but imo Spaceglobals should be worth slightly more points as
1. not many clients running there
2. globals are very rare

Just a thought but imo Spaceglobals should be worth slightly more points as
1. not many clients running there
2. globals are very rare

not a bad idea since that would help to incentivize people to run trackers in space. Biggest issue there is that most are passing through, not spending extended time up there.

True, but the ones who are have almost no benefit running the tracker for hours..

True, but the ones who are have almost no benefit running the tracker for hours..

Well fortunately for their efforts they still receive gift credits even if not enough clients are running for our verification process

bump :) to the max

share the love bump :cool:

Salty~

Gift credits don't count as regular credits?

Major disappointment, what can I even spend the gift ones on? The entire range of things to spend regular credits on is stupid and worthless enough....

Gift credits don't count as regular credits?

Major disappointment, what can I even spend the gift ones on? The entire range of things to spend regular credits on is stupid and worthless enough....

Sorry that our free site is a disappointment to you, feel free to create your own :)

Sorry that our free site is a disappointment to you, feel free to create your own :)
Your site is fantastic, I was just commenting on the credit system which has little or no use.
I just mean that the system of buying credits to exchange for ad space is a little silly and redundant, but in all seriousness what can you purchase with the gift credits since they are separate from regular ones?

Your site is fantastic, I was just commenting on the credit system which has little or no use.
I just mean that the system of buying credits to exchange for ad space is a little silly and redundant, but in all seriousness what can you purchase with the gift credits since they are separate from regular ones?

Taken from OP first paragraph, without upgrades you can only see the most recent 20 globals on any given player profile, gift credits can give you longer history ( to elaborate a bit on quote from OP )

Forward

Your "Gift Credits" come from running the client and can be used for a wide variety of things like forum signatures, viewing longer history of globals on player profiles as well as a few other extra percs.

"Regular Credits" are obtained by donating via paypal or purchasing through our shops in game. This credit type can be used for purchasing text or banner advertisements, and expanded info on land areas, as well as all the features available with gift credits. You can see all of these at the Entropia Life Shop.

Back