Free HU Event: Neconu Opalo HunterZ - Sunday Mar 1st @ 14.00

Zap

Elite
Society
Hunters Unlimited
HU Event Crew & Gandalf
are proud to present weekly event on OLA 1 for all hunters who can't hunt big mobs by themselves or just want to have great fun.
[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/6/OLA-1-map.jpg[/wrap]
Neconu Opalo HunterZ

Date: Sunday
Time: 14:00 MA time
Where: SE of Palms Corner (Landmarker 18500, 10550)
Mobs: Neconu
Tickets: Free

Rules: This is a 2 hours Team hunt (max 12 person in one team, we make as many teams as needed), "Dmg Stack Share" rule with Opalo+a101 or equivalent (CB5, tt short blade, tt powerfist etc.) Armor and fap optional.

Looted items that are worth selling, are shared to team, i buy those (or some team member) ~market price and split to team during hunt.

Prize: Any global we get :)

Hope to see you all there.

~ HU Event Crew & Gandalf ~

Don't forget other HU Events during week...
Thursday - 19:00 - Ambulimania
Friday - 19:00 - Longumania
Friday - 21:00 - Argomania
Saturday - 20:00 - Daikiba Domination<- New New - Come and help us with new weekly event
Saturday - 22:00 - Atroxmania
Sunday - 14:00 - Neconu Opalo HunterZ (free fun):)
Sunday - 20:00 - Armaxmania

Try to be there...

Back to page one, plz :D

Question plz...

I have an opalo but not " Opalo+a101 or equivalent (CB5, tt short blade, tt powerfist etc". Do I have to have the a101 or whatever that is...(ok really newbie) I do have a powerfist I think its the one sold on the tt. Can I use them together? Then I have a pistol of some sort. L item looted from something. I am hoping to be here for this.. never been in an event before.
Thanks alot for putting this on.
:silly2:

Reactions: Zap
Hello Playsprite!

Opalo is oki to use, you dont have to have amplifier on it (a101).
And you can use any other trade terminal weapon too.

Cya in 2h :)

:yay: :cool::cool: :wtg:
Dust off your Opalo and join the fun!

Well I think I missed it.. I just got off of work.. if it was 2 hours after my last post I def. missed it. So I will go in game and see what MA time is for me.. and figure out when your next adventure will take place that I could join.:wtg:

You can see MA time in bottom of forum too...
Calypso Time: xx:xx

Wow big time difference.

Back