Free incentive for Event Winners...

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
Hello All, :yay:

I would like to make an offer to all Event Coordinator/Land Owners.

For the month of April, if you visit www.EntropiaOutfitters.com, register, and send me a email thru the site (darri@entropiaoutfitters.com)... I will donate one EntropiaOutfitters Tshirt (original design) to your event for the winner. Maximum number of Tshirts to be given out is 30. Distribution of 30 will be at my discretion.

This is how it will work.
1) Event Coordinator (Phil) coordinates a weekly event.
2) Phil visits www.EntropiaOutfitters.com
3) Phil registers as a user with a valid email
4) Phil sends me an email (darri@entropiaoutfitters.com) with the names, dates, and times of his events. For example 4 events, one of each week.
5) I will confirm receipt of the email and send to Phil via email single-use codes that each event winner may use at EntropiaOutfitters.com to get a free original design Tshirt. Each single-use code will be sent in a separate email to Phil the day of the event.
6) After winner is declared for each event, Phil will communicate the one single-use code to the winner and communicate the winner's name to me via email if I cannot attend the event in-person. If I do not receive the winner's name, I cannot award the Tshirt.
7) Winner of event visits www.EntropiaOutfitters.com within 7 days of the event date, registers with a valid email, and purchases a Tshirt using the single-use code. The Tshirt will be free to the winner, I will pay shipping.

Hope all events are well-attended and fun! :wtg:

Good Luck to all participants!

Darri

...Bumpity Bump.

Interesting offer.

Is there any chance this could be done without the promoters having to register on your site? Just via PMs on EF, for example?

Hi Oleg,

We could probably work something out. Obviously my goal is to get ppl to my site, register, sign-up for the newsletter, etc.

I would however have to have the Winner do full registration and order processing due to the shipping aspect.

PM me if you have some more specifics alternatives to propose.

Darri

Hi again everyone,

There have been quite a few folks that have been registering at www.EntropiaOutfitters.com. That is great.

Remember that if you want to claim 1 of the remaining free Tshirts for the winner of your event. Contact me here via PM or at my site.

Tshirts are going fast!

darri

Hello again everyone,

There are a few Tshirts still available to claim. If you are interested in getting 1 or more allocated to your event during the month of April... Contact me soon!

Happy Event Planning.

darri

Bumpy bump....

...still some FREE Tshirts just waiting for a good home.

darri

Great website offering some nice clothing :). Come on event promoters, take advantage of his wonderful offer.

Happy Tuesday... bump bump.

Two weeks left to take advantage of my offer....

PM me for the additional 1st Place prize for your Event.

darri

Back