Free snable hunt: Win 200 peds today!

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
FREE SNABLE HUNT: WIN 200 PEDS TODAY!

18:00 - 21:00 Saturday June 26th.

200 PED bounty to the first person that posts a Snable Global/Hof to this thread timestamped anytime today from 18:00 - 21:00.

If you have 10-20 PEDS and an opalo, you CAN win this event!

TO WIN:

You must be teamed on an USA WoF Support Team to win. Form any team with "USA WoF Support" in the title and be teamed when you hit your Global/Hof.

Get and screenshot your Snable Global/Hof. Screenshot must include a timestamp by hitting C&P in game. The Global/Hof must occur between 18:00 - 21:00 today Saturday June 26th.

First Poster Wins. Prize will be handed out at 22:00 today @ Twin Peaks to the winner.

GL! Go USA!

Naturally, each team wants to win today... but let's not start hijacking threads over it ;)

USA, Russia and DACH all have thread(s) asking for support today. Let's leave it at that, shall we? I ask each team to stick in their own threads, please.

I thought you'd be trying for it yourself Skippie :D

go USA Snable Support!!

Snable Support

Looking forward to burning through snables for that global and hopefully 25 points for Team USA. The 200 PED prize is just icing on the Acid-spitting cake :D

10 minutes! event starts at 18:00! good luck snablers!

getting a snable global or hof is impossible in such short time. I've camped them for years not a single global nor hof. This event is pointless. What happens if nobody global on snable with that team name?

:rolleyes:

Nothing against you its really nice of people to make events.. But something that is almost impossible like this. Is just waste of time in my opinion. U should increase the time. Then it might be possible.

This is pretty much impossible, but I'll give it a try anyway. Hopefully we can score 25 points for the USA.

congratulations Savanna Blaise of NBK Otium for winning our event today. even tho in the excitement she forgot to screenie the global we saw it in game. snable ftw! and Gooooooo USA!

getting a snable global or hof is impossible in such short time. I've camped them for years not a single global nor hof. This event is pointless. What happens if nobody global on snable with that team name?

Nothing against you its really nice of people to make events.. But something that is almost impossible like this. Is just waste of time in my opinion. U should increase the time. Then it might be possible.

This is pretty much impossible, but I'll give it a try anyway. Hopefully we can score 25 points for the USA.

congratulations Savanna Blaise of NBK Otium for winning our event today. even tho in the excitement she forgot to screenie the global we saw it in game. snable ftw! and Gooooooo USA!

:laugh:
"Impossible, I tell you!"

.. lol. I was screaming out loud when I saw it. Think the whole team did.

praxus said:

LeOox said:

Teehee. :D

Grats Savvy! <3

:laugh:
"Impossible, I tell you!"

hahaha... I guess it is possible... on higher maturity. Which noob can take them out with opalo & 20 peds ammo... :lolup:

well was nice event spent 60 peds ammo or so... & no global. less than 50% return. :eyecrazy:

congrats on the winner. ( though I thought winner would only win if he posted here with timestamp & positon with screenshot of global with team name)?

Well whatever :laugh:

Gogogo USA... :confused:

congrats on the winner. ( though I thought winner would only win if he posted here with timestamp & positon with screenshot of global with team name)?

well in the general excitement she forgot to screenie it but we honored the prize in the spirit of the contest.

had a second snable global happened, we would have ofc honored the screenied entry instead.

thx to everyone that helped out today. your support was tremendously appreciated!

.. lol. I was screaming out loud when I saw it. Think the whole team did.

You weren't the only one, Jessi . . . I nearly fell out of my chair when it lit up. Then I told everyone to go for Longu and Atrax, and completely forgot about taking a screenshot.

well in the general excitement she forgot to screenie it but we honored the prize in the spirit of the contest.

had a second snable global happened, we would have ofc honored the screenied entry instead.

thx to everyone that helped out today. your support was tremendously appreciated!

And to be fair, I didn't expect you to award it :silly2:

Grats Savanna, I was happy that someone got the Snable global for team USA. That global in the last few minutes of the event was what put USA over the top, if not for your Snable global then, and all the hard work done by all the other people, Main Team and Support, Team USA would not have won this WOF.

I wanted the Snable global personally, could have used the 200 PED, but I'm glad that someone for Team USA got it at least :D

Back