Free TeamSpeak Server

The server has now passed 250 days uptime without interuption

teamspeak_253_uptime.gif

Bring me an windows server that beats it, I dare you. :laugh:

not used it (yet:D), but take some +rep and 200 EFD for urself.

im gonna send u a pm to ask a few q's about it (noobie stuff)

i will also see if my soc wants a teamspeak channel too

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edit:

in fact, could you just make one for my soc whenever you have time plz?

Call it "Jurai Blood"

thanks again

Last edited:
andyzammy said:
in fact, could you just make one for my soc whenever you have time plz?

Call it "Jurai Blood"

thanks again

It is done.

Good work and a nice good service.

Requesting channel for -
Farang Guavas United or F.G.U.

Our team is in Bangkok, so we want to see if it works for us or if we need to set up a more localized server.

Let you know how it works.

Donation is put in the list of things to contribute/support.

// Phorian Lonewolf

tomyam said:
Requesting channel for -
Farang Guavas United or F.G.U.

Our team is in Bangkok, so we want to see if it works for us or if we need to set up a more localized server.

Let you know how it works.

Donation is put in the list of things to contribute/support.

// Phorian Lonewolf

channel created. sent you PM

Thank you for this service e-lite, +Rep and a little EFD on it's way :)

what is the ip for this server please? It wont let me connect.

Blank said:
what is the ip for this server please? It wont let me connect.

its: ts.starbase.se or just starbase.se will do

Hello E-lite. :) Would it be possible to get a "Hunters Unlimited" channel estabished on your server?

Thanks!

Cryin' shame. A public ts server and not a damn one person on it.

C'mon guys. :rolleyes:

hi elite, wondering if you could set one up for myself and fellow Dark Knights?

thanks & regards,

Rollo

Zulu said:
Cryin' shame. A public ts server and not a damn one person on it.

C'mon guys. :rolleyes:

lol, too many people scared to talk to their soc mates for the first time :laugh:

Rollo, It'll be the first thing I do tonight when I get home. I will PM you with credentials.

updated initial post with new uptime and so. (bump)

Hi e-lite

Can you set up a server for the Fox Cubs

This is such a cool service, thanks for helping the community like this

Winston

updated initial post with the amazing 400 days uptime :D Made some minor changes in the text. Service still up and still for free.

e-lite said:
updated initial post with the amazing 400 days uptime :D Made some minor changes in the text. Service still up and still for free.

:hug: ... message is too short! :rolleyes: ... here's another one! :hug:

Thank you MS9 :)

It's a great service I have used it a number of times and it works great every time. Thanks E-lite.Oh would it be possible to get a channel for Perseus on there if not to much trouble?

jw350 said:
It's a great service I have used it a number of times and it works great every time. Thanks E-lite.Oh would it be possible to get a channel for Perseus on there if not to much trouble?

Not a problem, PM sent :D

can I have one set up for jsut me and my amte called Kiwi killers???

I see there has been one createdf or my soc so when Ia ctaully get the microphone and headset (maybe my xbox one will do) I'll have a look in there to try it out though havent seen much of my soc lately :(

The_Distant_one said:
can I have one set up for jsut me and my amte called Kiwi killers???

I see there has been one createdf or my soc so when Ia ctaully get the microphone and headset (maybe my xbox one will do) I'll have a look in there to try it out though havent seen much of my soc lately :(

Hey. You and your mate can use the Eye of the Matrix one. It's been there since for ever but never been used, so it's free to use.

e-lite said:
Hey. You and your mate can use the Eye of the Matrix one. It's been there since for ever but never been used, so it's free to use.

is there a password for it or anything??? sweet that the one I'll use

The_Distant_one said:
is there a password for it or anything??? sweet that the one I'll use

there's not, I removed the password. I will set a new if you PM me with what you'd like to have set for password.

Very good service!

e-lite said:
Hello.

Latley there has been alot of interest shown in team speak services. Sadly there's been a few up that didn't work so good (slow connections, windows workstation computers, dynamic IP's and so on). I am now making my own teamspeak server public, and have created tons of public chat rooms. The box is a dedicated Linux box, only running the teamspeak server, hosted on 1gbit fibre. If the service works good and don't get abused, then I'll let it be permanent. If the service become permanent I will choose to announce atleast two people to be administrators/moderators.

The server to connect to is: ts.starbase.se:8767 (default port)
The client can be downloaded for free for both windows and linux at www.goteamspeak.com

See who's online and server status:
http://www.magnumopus.se/site/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=11

UPDATE 1: I will on request create free private and password protected society channels on this server also.

UPDATE 2: What is Teamspeak?

Teamspeak is a quality, scalable application which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. Teamspeak consists of both client and server software. The Teamspeak server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users. This results in an Internet based teleconferencing solution that works in a variety of applications such as team mates speaking with one another while playing their favorite online game, small businesses cutting costs on long distance charges, or for personal communication with friends and family.

Among Teamspeak's incredible range of features are crystal clear voice communication, Windows/Linux cross-platform design for both the client and server, a built-in web based administration panel for the server, and a highly scalable user permissions system. An added feature to Authorized Teamspeak Host Providers (ATHPs) that wish to rent servers to their customers includes the ability to spawn multiple instances of the server from a single server session, thus easily facilitating "server-farming".

Enjoy.

The starbase.se|MagnumOpus teamspeak server has passed 1 year uptime with margin. Almost 400 days uptime now without memory leaks or reboots.
ts_uptime.jpg

Beat that Microsoft! :laugh:

Don't be shy people, this service is still up and it's for free! :)

Accepting EFD (entropia forum dollars) donations from everyone that use this service! Thank you in advance!
Very well function service! I apreciate it very much! Tank u so much for this e-Lite! :)

hey I dont know if I got it working properly... I went inot the pirates of clalypso room (sorry guys)

but dont know if they could hear me... and I couldnt realy hear them

I'm gona sit in the public room if someone could come in and talk to me wouldbe a good help

lol found him ;) welcome aboard distant one

To keep the server fresh and up-to-date I have started to delete channels that where asked for but never where used, or not been used within 3 months. If you still like to get your channel back, then you will need to re-request it. Thank you.

Back