Free TeamSpeak Server

e-lite, Can I get a channel setup for my Soc Cyclic Endeavor

Thanks M8

Not a problem, will PM you in a few minutes.

Hi! I would also like to enjoy your services, Elite, i hosted until recently a TS server too in my PC, for my soc, but constant reloging after graphical crashes make it unbearable.
My SOc: TusaLusa :)

(perhaps i should have sent a PM, right?)

GJ :) I will come to the server some day

Hi! I would also like to enjoy your services, Elite, i hosted until recently a TS server too in my PC, for my soc, but constant reloging after graphical crashes make it unbearable.
My SOc: TusaLusa :)

(perhaps i should have sent a PM, right?)

Hello! I will set this up tonight and PM you the details.

Okay, PM's sent :)

Is this guy not great or WHAT? :yay: Thanks for everything e-lite, MUCH appreciated. Now JSA has a space for private soc chat, as well as a place for friend chat. :D You rock Baby, you rock! :wtg:

Hi Elite, if it is possibel could you remake Teamspeak for Alpha Entropia please :)

Thanks again for great service :)

Hi Elite, if it is possibel could you remake Teamspeak for Alpha Entropia please :)

Thanks again for great service :)

It's done :) Sent you a PM with details.

Thx e-lite, you do a great service for us all :)

+rep

Cloud :)

Hey e-lite. Asking on behaf of Team Awesome of getting a society room on your team speak server. Whould be mensly appriciated. :D

+rep m8, good work

Hey e-lite. Asking on behaf of Team Awesome of getting a society room on your team speak server. Whould be mensly appriciated. :D

+rep m8, good work

It's done! PM sent with details. :)

e-lite just want to thank you from the WildD3amons for hosting our room, been there over a year now I think... and I don't remember ever thanking you...

Well thank you!!! and +rep :)

Question ... is the server down for maintenance right now, or offline for something? It seems to not be available for me through regular connecting as always. :scratch2:

Question ... is the server down for maintenance right now, or offline for something? It seems to not be available for me through regular connecting as always. :scratch2:

It wasn't, but there was some parts of my town powerless due to thunder storm. I didn't know it affected the service. If there was any problems connecting to the teamspeak it should be allright now though.

It wasn't, but there was some parts of my town powerless due to thunder storm. I didn't know it affected the service. If there was any problems connecting to the teamspeak it should be allright now though.

Yes my dear ... everything is just fine now. Thank you again for popping into the channel to say hello and fix a couple of things for us, it's appreciated, AND ... it was very nice to have a chat. :D

We're perfectly happy! :yay:

+rep m8, good work

Does this mean i'll have to get my ass of ventrilo ? :(

Yes my dear ... everything is just fine now. Thank you again for popping into the channel to say hello and fix a couple of things for us, it's appreciated, AND ... it was very nice to have a chat. :D

We're perfectly happy! :yay:

"Perfectly happy" works fine for me :) thanks for the kind words!

On the behalf of United Talents I want to thank you for this great service and the quick response we got for our request of an channel.
:wtg:

Great job !

Just an FYI ... your TS server seems to not be available again e-lite, you experiencing some more of those power outtages? :( Will continue to check to see if it comes back. Thanks! ;)

Just an FYI ... your TS server seems to not be available again e-lite, you experiencing some more of those power outtages? :( Will continue to check to see if it comes back. Thanks! ;)

Hi :) I heard some people having trouble connecting, but from what I can see there's also people allready there. The problem may be over-seas routers or similar. I did not experience any problems with the server nor the internet connection myself. I just hope the issue will be solved soon.

Hi :) I heard some people having trouble connecting, but from what I can see there's also people allready there. The problem may be over-seas routers or similar. I did not experience any problems with the server nor the internet connection myself. I just hope the issue will be solved soon.

Thanks for responding Hon ... it's appreciated! However, I just checked and it's still down for me and the others, so not sure what the issue is. :( Might have to check into something more local, but I hope it doesn't come to that.

I just tried here from the UK and got the following message

[09:49:46] No reply from server
or maybe teamspeak is not running on it

Me and three of my friends got disconnected last night, and none of us are able
to connect :( we're all swedes btw.

up & working now it seems :D + rep for an excellent service

Hello everyone!

I can't find any problem with my gear or connectivity. It must be failing on some router at internet as I hear both people that can connect to the server and them who can't connect. It's like high ways out there. If one road is closed then the people from north can't drive to my home, but people from south can. I don't know how else to explain it. At the moment there's 6 people logged in, so obviously it's online in a way. But just a few minutes ago a friend called me and said he couldn't connect. I have called my ISP to hear if they know of any internet connection problems in sweden. I am still waiting for an answer.

I just tried here from the UK and got the following message

[09:49:46] No reply from server
or maybe teamspeak is not running on it

Nice one Safara

In cases such as this its Very Important to Enter in the time that you tried to login its also a good idea to post with that what timezone your in IE GMT+ - Or post MA time.

e-lite I have been on your server a few times. Very nice service you have there.

TS is now up for me at least (not sure about other JSA members) ... I'm East Coast USA and -4 MA time. Thanks for the continued updates e-lite, much appreciated. ;)

Whatever the issue was, it seems to be resolved now. People that reported they couldnt connect now seem to be able to connect again. :)

Back