• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andsim

Provider
Society
Arkadian Arrknight
Happyone andsim Hammerer
hi guys,
i am thinking to do is clean out my fl instead waiting fix this, i am tiring to wait this fix
mnay i get suggestion
can i go ahead wipe out my fl
or no let me know

Last edited:
Just delete all the names that you didnt add, takess a relog before it recogises you have removed the name so just keep right clik removing and then relog.. volia!! fixd... I done this a month ago stop being lazy :silly2:

Just delete all the names that you didnt add, takess a relog before it recogises you have removed the name so just keep right clik removing and then relog.. volia!! fixd... I done this a month ago stop being lazy :silly2:
alot of name i i have added in my fl before ul came alone, then bug came in
ever since i cant add anyone; other can, but nevr add to my
any other sugestion?

for me i going vote yes
but i wait to see anyother suggest

why no? no explaining?

I would wait!!! there's still a lot of problems...

If you clear it out, you will remove yourself from everyone's friends list who you have removed from yours!...

Even if you re-add them to your list, any of those people who are unable to add friends won't have you in their list anymore!

don't do it, it will cause more problems than it will fix! not worth it! :eyecrazy:

just wait, they'll fix it! :yup:

I would wait!!! there's still a lot of problems...

If you clear it out, you will remove yourself from everyone's friends list who you have removed from yours!...

Even if you re-add them to your list, any of those people who are unable to add friends won't have you in their list anymore!

don't do it, it will cause more problems than it will fix! not worth it! :eyecrazy:

just wait, they'll fix it! :yup:

maybe so, although, I found all the extra names on my list were either people i didnt know or completly inactive just dont delete you friends and buisness partners should be no problem unless you click a wrong important contact

Back