Friendslist bug ?

Vin_Gunman_xXx

Provider
Society
WildD3amons Academy
Vin Gunman xXx
Does anybody know about a friendslist bug ?

Yesterday i was online about 3 hours. After a while i saw a friend online on my FL (havent seen him login). So i started to talk to him in soc chat as usual, but didnt got a response. I repeated 2 or 3 times with the same result, just a hi, nothing importand to write a PM. Ever i get a answer from him, but not yesterday.
After i got a DC and relog i saw him writing about the DC he got and answered. I asked him why he havent said anything earlier and he said, he was on since only 30min and havent seen any word from me. He sweared he wasnt online before, but was at home so nobody else could use his PC and his GC.

He got his account hacked end of last year, he havent has a GC at this time. Now, after we discovered this yesterday he is affraid someone could hack his account again. He missed nothing atm and his avatar was on the same place where he logged off last time. But it's very curious.

Have someone same experiences ?

No idea about your friend ofc, but I have seen funny stuff going on with the online status of people on fl. For example, someone who is definitely online, even standing in front of me, can suddenly show on fl as offline. This sometimes shows on the healthbar as well if you have that pulled up. Can't say I've yet seen someone as being online when they weren't but suspect it is very possible, simply the reverse of what I described above.

Such 'bugs' with fl are old and return from time to time. Goes along with 'ghost' avatars who seem to still be there but they actually logged out or went to another location. With the vu there are many crashes where you seem to still be ingame and can move around and do everything etc, only you start to notice no one else is moving and your chat entered isn't showing up etc. You are at this point actually disconnected from the server, but temporarily still 'in' the game client on your pc, at least that is how it was explained to me by some geeky types.

Back