Frigulite

Time To Die

Mature
Society
Digital Circus
Avneet
Which LA do you guys find most of your Frigulite from. I spend a day at TI and only got cobalt and blaus.

I've never found any :(

Twice I have found small deposits just on the north line of SA6, just a short distance west of LA19. I have not found it anywhere else. :girl: Would sure like to hit an unber in this. :)

Sorry about the spelling. My keyboard has a mind of its own. :wise:

i spent 300 peds to prospect the only area where I found frigulite so far. why i should tell anyone where is it?

To be nice?

And isn't the real question why would you bother to tell us that you aren't going to tell us?

and then the guy i tell to go has a hof and then comes back and bitchces at me coz he had a hof where i told him to mine? no, thank you, i saw it already.

and i don't intend to be nice to smbdy i don't know, i am nice to my friends and them are nice to me.

and i posted that in order to tell the thread starter is not ok to ask about the location of a rare and (now) valuable ore.

ask me about lysterium, blausarium and belkar, i will tell you, go there, skill in mining, and don't expect cherry on the cake and peds to grow in trees or ppl who spent real money to share that kind of things.

regards,

K

P.S.: and, Dino... :"Give a noob a fish, feed him for a day.
Teach a noob to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Cool"

Kerham said:
i spent 300 peds to prospect the only area where I found frigulite so far. why i should tell anyone where is it?

should change forum name to Troll the post count builder.... why even bother posting in this thread ?

Morg said:
should change forum name to Troll the post count builder.... why even bother posting in this thread ?
Oh Damn! Did you hear that Kerham? BURN! :laugh:

Kerham said:
check my siggie :tongue2:

I don't get it, neither your post or siggy gave any help therefore no reason to post at all.

Back on topic

I've never found any :(

It seems rather hard to find, maybe they need to up the frigulite and maganite deposits a bit eh Marco ;)

P.S.

BURN MORG! you make me proud to have you on my FL sometimes :tongue2:

Kerham said:

Dude...

If you're not going to say anything useful, say nothing at all.

Im not a miner, but wasnt something mentioned in one of the update info that higher skills are required to get better ores? Is this one of the "Better" ores?

Just throwin out possiblities here to think on.

Az

It is one of the better ores and the only 2 times i've foung frigulite (or however you spell it) it was very deep so unless your skills are rather high don't bother wasting time trying to mine it. Skill a little untill the oreFinder of-104 or 104 is usefull then you will start finding small deposits every now and again.

(not to say that noobs can't find it its just that i think most of the deposits of it are too deep)

Miner's Mafia
http://mofiki.com/mm

sorry i meant OF-104 or 105

So far the only place I've found frigulite is in LA5. It's the large land area NE of omegaton west habitat.

LA19 used to be full of frigulite,... I don't know if it still is.

gurkha said:
Dude...

If you're not going to say anything useful, say nothing at all.
Lmao..................................................hehe

chaoz said:

That's where I had found my last batch before 7.7, I went there this weekend but didn't find any. Either it's not there anymore or another miner was just there before me and got it all. :)

Kerham said:
ask me about lysterium, blausarium and belkar, i will tell you, go there, skill in mining, and don't expect cherry on the cake and peds to grow in trees or ppl who spent real money to share that kind of things.

Ok - where is the lyst, blaus, and belkar?

what is the price of frig now? I have a large stock in storage if i remember correctly ;P

Kerham said:
and then the guy i tell to go has a hof and then comes back and bitchces at me coz he had a hof where i told him to mine? no, thank you, i saw it already.

and i don't intend to be nice to smbdy i don't know, i am nice to my friends and them are nice to me.
Kerham, I just answered your question with a valid answer. No need to bash me.

I usually always find lots of frigulite in Amethera Demons area. I think its theirs, at least. That area that held the buffed gradivores a while back.

Havent visited since 7.7 but it might be worth checking out. Also, I cant possibly imagine that frigulite is considered a "rare" resource. Ive found plenty since 7.6 and is not especially highly skilled, and its tt-value is kinda low so doesnt feel rare to me. :)

ZippO said:
what is the price of frig now? I have a large stock in storage if i remember correctly ;P

300%. that is the point.

no, is not very rare, but after the stocks i saw in one day in auction, i assume it was captured, so, logically, low respawn.

Last edited:
chaoz said:

I mine there pretty often and used to find around 20-50 ped of frigu each time I covered the area, but after 7.7 I have only found approx 10 ped each turn. Instead it seems that gazzurdite is back in the area

Kerham said:
300%. that is the point.

no, is not very rare, but after the stocks i saw in one day in auction, i assume it was captured, so, logically, low respawn.

thx for info : ) This is used with the new furniture bp's?

Frigulite ingot 108.53% according to my2pecs. Will prolly increase now its used in with furniture. LA19 is the only place ive seen it, but not since this VU.

in auction is 300%, i checked like 3 days ago and never looked again

i was offered 250% for my 21 stones, didnt sell it though :)

Back