From the Desk of Commander Westmoreland

LivingGod

Dominant
Society
Master of Temporal Destinies
David Robert Westmoreland
Good afternoon,

Word has reached me in the matrix from one of my Captains that there has been an incident at 3 locations on Calypso..

First sightings that have been confirmed report that the Bots have once again tried to suprise us all by launching what appears to be a sneak attack on certain locations on eudoria.. These include:

Nus Lull (low lvl)

Cape Corinth ( 7 to 10th generations gathering just east of the tp)

Fort Ithica (4 to 9 generations little east of tp)

As yet the force hasnt penetrated further but I am calling all settlers to once again pull out your heat plates, make sure your weapons are oiled and sharp and prepare to take the fight to them.. defend our homes against this threat til reinforcements can come or til they have ALL been disassembled!

As for the reason they have chosen this moment to attack remains to be deduced, however as before.. my team wont rest until we have erradicated the menace once again..

For now.. keep viligent.. I will keep you all posted..

Cmd. Westmoreland

'walks in and reads'

Drat I told those drones to use thier invisibility cloacks !
There goes the surprise. :mad:

Really need to get them some new XR-3200 brains. :rolleyes:

'Searches for the internet for new XR-3200 units'

So another event coming up ? :scratch2:

'Places an order for XR-3200 units'

Time for some fun then. :D

'Walks out mumbling'

Darn drones, everytime it's something else going wrong. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Captain Omega reporting in. Have scouted the known places were the bots have shown them selves.

First reports were of attackers out at Nus lull. I have found this to be true.
There are 100's out there a little up north of Nus Lull and seem to have a very high argo to them. The ones found there are low lvl's gen 1's.

Next I scouted Fort Ithaca and found attackers to be there also.
These were spawning by the TP as I was coming in. After a short fire fight with the bots I talked to the people there and was informed that they were spawning a little east of the TP and that others were out there fighting them.

I was informed at this time that the lvl of the attackers here were from gen 5 to gen 10. I was also informed at this time that there were reports of bots out at Cape Corinth.

After a short TP to Cape Corinth I found no bots by the TP. I asked people that were there and was informed that yes there were bots there but out to the east a bit.

I went to look for my self and found them out east at this time there was not a big spawn of them and the ones out there fighting the bots were doing a fine job of keeping them down. The lvl's I found out there were to be in the gen 5 to gen 10 range.

No more info at this time but will keep looking for what I can find out.
Captain Omega out.

Robots Invasion

There you have it.. the word from the field..

I have now boarded the first flight out of the Matrix and will be logging out as soon as we land..

Once I am back home on Calypso, I will take assessment of the situation and update you here.. however word has it that they are "turning up everywhere"

Until further notice.. if you are unarmed.. please keep your distance as you may be shot..

Soon on scene,

Cmd Westmoreland

"Walks in and reads the reports"

Ha! weak defences so far. :rolleyes:

"Sends activation commands for reinforcements to robot troop ships."

Start looking over your shoulder. :D

"Places Rx-Units on red alert."

You never know. ;)

"Walks out again."

10s found at ithaca...
i think 1s also

What is this? RP?

Where do these reports come from? Not seeing it on the login screen or anything.

There are bot attacks at ithica as I type this.

Gen 9 attackers I belive..

Ill post more as i find out..

Sap.

What is this? RP?

Where do these reports come from? Not seeing it on the login screen or anything.

"Walks in."

Hahahaha

Because this time we encoded our messages better.
And timing is perfect, most of Mindark is on vacation. :D

"Walks out with an evil grin."

Start praying ! :laugh:

Last edited:
Where is Nus Lull again...?

Try north east of swamp camp. ;)

btw thanks, this stuff is good.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. :D

Last edited:
The bots at Nus Lull appear to be bugged. All Gen01 Attackers, doing full damage through Vigi+6A.

Took a look at Entropedia to see if I had temporarily lost my mind in remembering their damage potential and saw this:

"They are bugged, a Gen. 01 inflicts more damage on plated Vigilante than a Gen. 10.

Tested 30th Nov 07 with Valiant, then Valiant+6B plates: Attacker 01 does 100% ELECTRIC Damage. This explains the unexpected damage through plated Vigi."

Looks like an old bug resurfacing? I don't recall this issue at any of the recent invasions.

The bots at Nus Lull appear to be bugged. All Gen01 Attackers, doing full damage through Vigi+6A.

Took a look at Entropedia to see if I had temporarily lost my mind in remembering their damage potential and saw this:

"They are bugged, a Gen. 01 inflicts more damage on plated Vigilante than a Gen. 10.

Tested 30th Nov 07 with Valiant, then Valiant+6B plates: Attacker 01 does 100% ELECTRIC Damage. This explains the unexpected damage through plated Vigi."

Looks like an old bug resurfacing? I don't recall this issue at any of the recent invasions.

"Walks in."

Must have been Improved Attackers Gen 01. :D

Did notice any high hits so far, about 9 without armour.
Guess I got lucky then. :scratch2:

"Walks out to inspect the Second Entity units."

Did notice any high hits so far, about 9 without armour.

Yes, that's it.. they are doing the same damage through the vigi ranging from 5-10. So, it's as if you're not wearing armor at all. If the poster from Entropedia is correct and they are dealing Electric Damage, I guess that would explain why the Vigi has zero effect :D

Time to suit-up...
pull out the opalo
the ped card
!!!Slow death Death to the Bots!!!
:rolleyes:

Yes, that's it.. they are doing the same damage through the vigi ranging from 5-10. So, it's as if you're not wearing armor at all. If the poster from Entropedia is correct and they are dealing Electric Damage, I guess that would explain why the Vigi has zero effect :D

If you have plates with eletric protection, like 6B, you can add them to your vigi.
Or try ghost, then check the difference. ;)

Last edited:

Yes, Gen 1 do electric. They also have different loot and are more aggressive than the higher maturities. Almost like they're a different mob.

Not a bug btw, this was deliberately changed some time ago because the old Gen 1 were too easy.

Back