From zero to hero - 1 year contest.

Thanks for the help and +rep. If anyone will notice any mistakes, please report them. Each should see its own points to be good. I will try to check them all when I am not as tired as I am now and I will let you know if is anything wrong.
At Immortal.... 3+1+1... I will look into that and see what you mean or is a mistake.

3+1+1 means total 5 crafting globals.. each 1 or 3 are also hyperlinks to the post where they were mentioned. In one of Immortals post 3 globals were posted.

I am impressed with the work you put to collect all the links. Thank you. I missed the fact that you had links in all those numbers.

Some craft globals

I would very much like to join ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

24k skills on 1'st

Last edited:
Joining the 0 to Hero Contest

Please enter me in the 25K or below category. Here's the screenie of my skills.

Thanks for hosting this contest!!! :)

Joe Wrangler

Globals that count must have the time AFTER the moment you register.
If you make a post and you have the time in the picture, globals after that time can be registered. If you forget to put time in that picture, screen should normally be disqualified, because you can add an old screen and you can shoot ar a much higher level.

Add time in all your screens!!!

Do not EVER edit posts with pictures!!!

You can't score points in a competition before you join that competition... The tracker global is accepted. Please post a new screen with your skills with time this time. Do not edit old posts.

I want to join

My name is Jakub Kubat Taufer

goes for you too Kubat
sry about that.. missed it
glad to hear we can validate globies by tracker.. i usually miss them a lot

here are another 2 crafting globals,
i'm under 25k skills

that gives me +10 so a total of 20 points

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/138409-zero-hero-1-year-contest-7.html#post1729108

under 25k
here are 2 plastic springs globies (only one caught on chat other one is in tracker.. if you would like to confirm it www.entropiatracker.com / full ava name : Alex AmokRa Sin)

so that's +10

another Gears globie

that's +5

And my grand: "Blueprint Comprehension" unlock

that's +50
subtotal: +65

total score
hunting:10 points
mining:0 points
crafting:65 points
-----------------
total = 75 points

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/138409-zero-hero-1-year-contest-7.html#post1727481

after chiping out some skill here' s my entry print under 25k

Thank you for registering and gratz on your globals
From now one, in all my posts I will have those 3 lines and I hope people will care to respect those basic rules.

Read the first post with rules!!!​

Gratz Amokra! I see on tracker you are very active! Keep it up!

Important W A R N I N G!

I decided to accept the globals from tracker, but only the tracker screen will not validate them. They are only good if tracker is online and they can be checked. So if for whatever reason the tracker wil fail to record globals, the site will be closed or database corrupted, YOU RISK TO LOOSE YOUR POINTS!!!!

For this reason, please take screen with all your globals. Tracker should only be an EXCEPTIONAL option when something works wrong.

Read the tracker official thread, ask Starfinder in that thread how safe it is, to count on tracker.

From what I know, is safe, but you need to be aware of the risk.

I got a mining global today. Here is the pic:

:)

Imbalance?

I am signed up for the contest and working on it. I don't global often and so prolly won't have a chance to win, esp now seeing others above crafting OA-101's which seem to global frequently because of their value being >= 50 ped. Hmm. Well, I'll keep trying. Maybe I'll be able to compete on unlocks.....

Last edited:
under 25k

bonus :mda(50)
total points 50

I am signed up for the contest and working on it. I don't global often and so prolly won't have a chance to win, esp now seeing others above crafting OA-101's which seem to global frequently because of their value being >= 50 ped. Hmm. Well, I'll keep trying. Maybe I'll be able to compete on unlocks.....

They can only record 50 globals. They may do them in 1 day on OA 101. Who cares? You have one year to make 50 globals in crafting on any bp. On components it will take longer than 1 day to make them, but in 1 year I am sure you can make far more than that. So is not unbalanced.
As for the fact that is "expensive" to compete... it may be. But if you try to win and you are a new player and hunt mobs in that order of HP for that amount of global scored, and you mine to get that amount of globals and you craft to get the crafting globals, I am sure that even if you don't win the contest, after 1 year you will have a lot more to show for than what you expect when you first stat.

This contest is made to put you in competition with yourself by showing you what your opponents can do and that you need to do something to be better. The prize is a symbol. You will win more than that by participating in the contest.

finally another crafting global

And the tracker post as requested to count my other one.

you can see the 168 ped conductors sandwiched between the previously posted 297 and the new 98 ped gloves.

score mining: 3
crafting: 3
hunting stage 1: 1

They can only record 50 globals. They may do them in 1 day on OA 101. Who cares? You have one year to make 50 globals in crafting on any bp. On components it will take longer than 1 day to make them, but in 1 year I am sure you can make far more than that. So is not unbalanced.
As for the fact that is "expensive" to compete... it may be. But if you try to win and you are a new player and hunt mobs in that order of HP for that amount of global scored, and you mine to get that amount of globals and you craft to get the crafting globals, I am sure that even if you don't win the contest, after 1 year you will have a lot more to show for than what you expect when you first stat.

This contest is made to put you in competition with yourself by showing you what your opponents can do and that you need to do something to be better. The prize is a symbol. You will win more than that by participating in the contest.

Yes, you do have good points here. I have been playing now for a year on an almost every day basis and have only managed something like 7 globals so maybe you can see how I might be a little skeptical. Maybe my ava is just cursed..... We'll see how it goes. My prediction is that I'll have 70 points at end of year at best, that is if I can manage to unlock MA or MDA.

Yes, you do have good points here. I have been playing now for a year on an almost every day basis and have only managed something like 7 globals so maybe you can see how I might be a little skeptical. Maybe my ava is just cursed..... We'll see how it goes. My prediction is that I'll have 70 points at end of year at best, that is if I can manage to unlock MA or MDA.

If you want to score more globals you need to upgrade your avatar. As your damage/second increase, the chance to get a global increase because you kill more mobs. You SIB weapons designed for many types of mobs and various skill levels and damage.

If you play at low level with low DPS weapons, you will not get to many globals and you will not advance to much in EU. The point of this contest is to make you explore the game. If you do it right, you may even profit doing so.

Is not designed to be easy. The way you deal with the challenge can make the competition very nice. You do not need to score 1000 globals to win. You only need to have more points than anyone else. If anyone else can do it, you can do it. Luck has nothing to do with it.

Read the first post with rules!!!​

under 25k

new mining global yesterday:

;)

under 25 k

another mining global today as well

3 mining:yay:

under 25k

stage 1: 4/5(80)
bonus :mda(50)
total points :130

Misinterpreting the rules

Noodles seems to think you have to score uber loots for this competition.

Unbelievable.

2414 ped molisk adult

Score: 25 points
Hunting 1: 1/5
Crafting: 0/50
Mining: 1/50

Unlocks: 0

Under 25k entry post

Back