Selling: Full Angel (M) UL set

Makitoki

Alpha
Society
AoE
Maki Zen Toki
SOLD for BO thanks for all interest shown :D

Last edited:
Seems a shame to split it up but if you do I'm interested in Arms, Feet and Thighs. Good Luck ;)

bump...more offers and peds only please unless A106/A204 is part of the trade

bump more offers please...and peds only unless A106 thanks :D

bump...all parts are .9 tier ready to be tiered 1.0 :D great armor for small eomon :D

bump...get it for the eomon event before aug 8 hits :O

Some Q's

1) Is this an auction or only a sell at BO?
2) If auction when will it end?
3) If auction what is best bid so far?

Some Q's

1) Is this an auction or only a sell at BO?
2) If auction when will it end?
3) If auction what is best bid so far?

it's a sell and so far best offer is 31k. i think i'll reduce bo to 32k now to match the other current set that's for sale at 32k.

Fun set good luck with it. Still waiting for this to come down to around +15K area where I think the fair value is.

bump 32k and this set is urs still two weeks+ left of eomon grinding to be had :D

also looking for A106 as possible part trade :)

bump...will accept jungle stalker/A106 as part trade :)

Fun set good luck with it. Still waiting for this to come down to around +15K area where I think the fair value is.

Agreed :)

I'd take the 31K offer if I were you

Agreed :)

I'd take the 31K offer if I were you

i am being hopeful i am hopping MA can and will translate this game into asian text/languages and do some advertisement there and bam we have another possibe 1.9 billion "potential" patrons.

i am being hopeful i am hopping MA can and will translate this game into asian text/languages and do some advertisement there and bam we have another possibe 1.9 billion "potential" patrons.

I am wondering how that will work tho, been thinking of it and gambling in china is illegal? :D

Sorry for offtopic, consider this a free bump :) GL with the sale, amazing armor set :)

I am wondering how that will work tho, been thinking of it and gambling in china is illegal? :D

Sorry for offtopic, consider this a free bump :) GL with the sale, amazing armor set :)

That's a funny statement fragment right there....:lolup:

bump...if it's white it's right.

Is the pedigree of this set known?

bump...still looking for a new home :))))

bump so shiny u need shades

thread can be closed, set has been sold.

A bump for Zen, GL mate :)

Back