Full Metal Inc. on a trip

Kahr

Dominant
Society
Full Metal Inc.
Thomas Kahr Krestovnikoff
It all started with me and Mac joining up with Penny, to witness Penny's first Longtooth solo kill, gz to Penny for that one :) We quickly moved on, as it was near impossible to keep a mob at the spawn.
Penny wanted to try Miner bots, so we moved on to them, did a few. Then for some reason, it wasnt me, we decided to do Segs.
After a bit we changed to Hogs, and got this on the way there.

After we enjoyed a little bacon we moved of to smack some small Spiders, where we got these nice globals.

Didnt get the text, it was a young Araneatrox with 112 ped in the belly

All in all a good fun night, with a few first times for some :)

It was a fun and exciting hunt indeed, thanks guys. Always great fun to take stuff in team you can't do on your own yet. And congrats on your first solo longtooth Penny :)

Then for some reason, it wasnt me, we decided to do Segs.

Hmmm I can't quite remember who's idea that was either. Cross team chatter perhaps? :)

Ahhh...team hunt. Very nice indeed :)

Ummmm...

Then for some reason, it wasnt me, we decided to do Segs.

You know, I seem to remember a little blue line appearing in my chat box, "Hey guys, let's revive kill a seg" lol. Ordinarily I give them a wide birth, but I figured since I was wearing my mod shogun (shogun+5Bs for those curious hehe), and the bossdude was leading the charge, why not? And by the way, it was not the nooblet with the Model 380 Peashooter that got pasted first :D.

It was, all in all, a very fun hunt. Next time I'll hopefully be able to afford a better gun, but it was fun being able to kill stuff I would never have looked at before. Or being killed by stuff I've never been squished by before :silly2:.

And finally, I think it was my jaunty xmas hat that brought us the luck to global 5 times in one night. Four times more than I'm used to ;).

Back