Price Check Full set of Ascension Armor

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
As title says, PC Full set of Ascension Armor both M/F.

Post your thoughts down below, thanks

Last edited:
I'd have imagined with its stats and then taking into consideration its look and rarity it would settle somewhere around the 5-10k mark ( for a complete set).

Last edited:
There were male pieces on AH few weeks back that had a buyout of +990
Not sure if they ever sold.

10k is insane lol for 10% expe but this is my opinion .
Not only that, but this 10% skill buff also prevents you from actually wearing decent armour, so this armour also limits the mobs you can hunt.

5k 10k, wtf :hammer: I sure wouldnt pay over 2k for it. (Even that only for rarity)

There are items items in this game that are exponentionaly better than others, and have maybe 2x-5x value than they actually should. This is not one of those items. Its a better looking shogun, with skill increase bonus (AS IF codex is not enough...)

It is a matter of perspective. If you don't need it, it's not worth anything to you. If you need it, 10k is a decent price. Anywhere 7.5 - 10k is within reason, again, for those who need it.
Even if it's only 10%, 10% on end game has a huge impact, saving you money and time. Protection is a matter of convenience because at a certain point you can hunt big mobs in it easy... I need this set badly and luckily I completed the program and I wouldn't sell mine even for 15k. It's a really good option especially when you have HP, evade, healing, life steal....
I can perfectly understand people not really needing 10% skill bonus that much so they can choose musca instead. If you don't see its worth at 10k, you don't need it. Just like with the current weapons prices, if you think they're too expensive, you don't need one. It's of no use to you. But guess what, there are liek 30 ppl looking for high end weapon and they still can't convince the current owners to let them go for these prices.

Back