Fun or Profit?

Do you play for Fun-n-Friends or Profit?

• Fun and Friends!

Votes: 58 78.4%
  • Profit!

Votes: 16 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dion Red Strike

Stalker
Society
SoF
Dion Red Strike
I've been playing a looooong time, quit for a while, came back, quit again, came back, quit again, came back.. but not because of profits... I quit because of life, and came back because of friends... I posted this poll a long time ago, and the results were mostly friends, not profit... but from reading the forums, you would think every one is in it to make a profit...

So, answer the poll :)

p.s. (the links in my sig are no longer valid because of the transfer of entropia forum lol...)

I play for profit, but luckily have lot of friends which supports me when i have bad loot streak. Without them i would already give it up and quit.

I find it hard to answer that poll since im inbetween profit and fun. Ive been pumping in alot of peds to have fun but i would like to see some more profits in some areas to be able to have fun...

And thats also one of the reasons I have cut back on my deposits to see how long I could last...

If it were for profit i would have left a long time ago.
I stay because i like the chalange to always better myself, reaching old goals and setting up new ones.
I stay because of the many great friends i have made and fot the friends i have yet to meet.
One friend (OP:yay:)even sent me three little figurenes that still sits by my computer.
If that isn't reasons enough i don't know what is!

oh yeah....and because i nurture a seacret dream of Überdome :sniper: and world domination..but that's another thread i guess.:laugh:

Fun, with a little eco consideration thrown in.

For now I'am skilling up for fun, but eventually I would like to play for profit.. :)

If it were for profit i would have left a long time ago.
I stay because i like the chalange to always better myself, reaching old goals and setting up new ones.
I stay because of the many great friends i have made and fot the friends i have yet to meet.
One friend (OP:yay:)even sent me three little figurenes that still sits by my computer.
If that isn't reasons enough i don't know what is!

oh yeah....and because i nurture a seacret dream of Überdome :sniper: and world domination..but that's another thread i guess.:laugh:

And that's the way I taught you if I recall ;) A good mentor teaches the fun vs profit principles :D

whats profit?:p I play for fun, if I would have played for profit then this is the wrong game for me:laugh:

i always tought of playing for profit
but my friends always kept me more here

You can make a profit in this game? :scratch2: Anyone want to share with me how?

Definately profit. You can have fun here? Anyone want to share how?

Back