Fun should be alowed.

Rasta

Dominant
Society
Self Employed
Hollyman
Hello.

Usual i try to help others here, even i not post al the day.
But also a main view on this Forum is to have some fun with others.

But where is the border between Fun & Abuse?

Look this Treat and make your mind plz.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484

I was in mind to take part on a fun treat that could be a nice one to test some funny layouts for future postings.

Like the "Evel Lotus" Treat on EP. Just a treat to drop some funstuf.
The Treat started to get a hot one if you ask me. Also the headline "Arcade-Spam" was a good name to seperate the treat & Show up its a fun Treat that not belongs to be taken Serius :)

After all the Treat is locked now & humorless person took some reputation polints.

Anny sugestions to be on a safe side while have also some fun here.
Mlaybe a Black Wallpaper for the forum or a Mesage in the newsticker with llike "Look out Evel MODs are wathing you" ;)

Plz not take it serius. I not bite & also understand a MOD wil have a good reason to lock a treat. Hlehehehe...

Feel free to drop your opinion.

Your
Rasta

PS.

My son went to the PC, so it could be some additional faults up to my wrong grammar.

i dont really think its harsh at all - its MB's forum, about project-entropia. Spam threads arent just off-topic and useless, they are not for the majority fun at all. If you really want to participate in a spam thread, make your own spam forum. im sure it'll get tons of hits...

Maybe EP is more suited for your tastes??

DD
:evilking:

no-offense but i thought the whole point of EFD was to reward those that contrbute so spam threads would defeat the purpose.

Sry, iam a bit confused.

The treat was a "FUN-Treat" & most of the disreputated persons including me, just responsed to fun a bit. :D

It is not fair to degrade someone, who just does a fun thing without harming annyone. *Very Happy*

The only one who harmed was the peson who locked the treat & took the own permissions to show how cool he is. :wise:

If you want to put a "Mouth-Bag" on the Forum, you should post it in the Rules. There is rule against "FUN" & the treat was not a SPAM, but a fun Treat that just was titeled like it.*Wink*

When you want to get a good Forum owner, you should learn to direct the members in the direction you like it & not degrade them by your own interest. :wise:

Sometimes it is beter to show someone the right direction. This time there came someone & played "Dictator" & that is not the right way. *Wink*

We all know people who tried & lost the whole comunity.

Maybe you should behavour also it is your own Forum. :wise:
A forum without Guests is a death one ;)

You know the key?

It is called "Nettiquette" & i know you know it too :D

Keep going your good technical work & learn to behavour.

Shut someones mouth is not always the best way. Maybe you had to look @ the treat a bit longer & make your dessicion after someone got hurd.

I not beleve your SQL is so overheated, that a simple treat crash your Forum.

It is simple a Power-Play of you & even i am the only who say it, you wil regugnize that when you get a bit riper.

BTW. A bit more Smileys per POST would be cool. *Smile*

Keep Going.
Rasta

P.S

You do good work with your Forum annyway *Smile*

The person made the thread you linked to for only purpose to get EFD so he could play in the arcade, even if it wasnt for that i would have locked it anyway, meaningless spam threads are not for this forum sorry, cant see the "fun" in it.

The Arcade is there for contributing members to have fun and compete against eachother, there are tons of websites around with flash games that anyone can play, even without registering or contributing.

Sorry, im just trying to keep this place informative, mature and clean, with as little meaningless posting as possible.

MindBuster said:
The person made the thread you linked to for only purpose to get EFD so he could play in the arcade, even if it wasnt for that i would have locked it anyway, meaningless spam threads are not for this forum sorry, cant see the "fun" in it.

The Arcade is there for contributing members to have fun and compete against eachother, there are tons of websites around with flash games that anyone can play, even without registering or contributing.

Sorry, im just trying to keep this place informative, mature and clean, with as little meaningless posting as possible.

Youre fast :)

First i have to say, that the Arcade sollution is the best way i saw ever to keep members Positng. Congratz for it *Wink*

I have to spare my usual Smileys, so i hope you get my replay right ;)

Like you noticed, also others who replayed have not reputated him for his POST.

I think it just was a mistake from all who took part @ the discussion & it would be better to forget it.

Would you agree if i open a funtreat without own interest to show i like this Forum?

Shure it is wrong to let someone upgrade his reputation, but i had my points for Arcade already.

Oops, i did not took a Arcade-Pass already lol :D

But downgrade all others without look @ the history via the Adminpannel?

Its ok. You try to do good & il reputate you for that ;)

Let me know if you like a funtreat & il think tonight about a funny one :)

Your
Rasta

PS.

Let us be friends instead to show how tuf we are ;)

"On second thought, lets not go to Camelot, it tis a silly place" - King Arthur

Off topic? No, I say right on!

DD
:evilking:

MindBuster said:

I"m so happy to see this moderation level that is lacking on EP. Keep up the great work MB. :thumbup:

RexDameon said:
I"m so happy to see this moderation level that is lacking on EP. Keep up the great work MB. :thumbup:

Funny thing that one of the most complained thing at EP is "too much/strict moderation"... :rolleyes:

But when it comes to moderation... I havent seen any popular forum so far that would work without moderation. And no matter how good and fair moderators try to be, it will always reflect somehow their opinions and values (they are humans, not machines anyway).

Essi said:
Funny thing that one of the most complained thing at EP is "too much/strict moderation"... :rolleyes:

But when it comes to moderation... I havent seen any popular forum so far that would work without moderation. And no matter how good and fair moderators try to be, it will always reflect somehow their opinions and values (they are humans, not machines anyway).

First a :thumbup: for the new signature. I like it :)

I think it is not the point to make annyone down.
More i think we are on a new board & there still no experiences with real "Board-Fuckers" here.
It is good that there still some people that talk open about theyr mind.

Ok. it is a bit hard to make a Name on it.
It is not cool to call a other forum or person in a bad position.
EP do good work same like EF & i think it is not the point of put someone in a box and put a black label on it.

Iam @ EP over Years now & think even there some rules i not like it is still posible to form this Board to a great one.
EP is an other Board & i neither would Post a negative about EP here or EF on EP. Its a point of honnor. :wise:

Also i not would like to see both in competition, because both can learn & use eachuder to improve theyr skills and informations to a great pool.

Only i wanted to show up was the point about FUN. And you all wil agree that FUN is one of the most important things on a "Freetime" Board.

It is same like in PE.
If you go on PE you like to have fun or get in deep depressions.
Same is it on the Boards.
Let us have FUN toghether & maybe do a big LAN-Party in Name of the "United-Comunities" ;)

Your.
Rasta

Back