Selling: *fund*

Status
Please reply by conversation.
He asked me a few times to borrow ped as well. Not sure his intentions but pretty sure things are clear now...

The ava that scammed me was riding off my name and the name of his soc as well to get others to lend him money. They also seemed like a cool guy at first then later you find out not so much.

But dont get your hopes up for ban's the guy who scammed me still roaming free even tho he scammed others and me and has emitted to it in public chat a million times in multiple planet chats.

MA's take on action to take against scammers,
631d6785c32e5c6535c2cadc7f1a8f06.jpg

Honey Badger Style

I have had multiple scammers reported and banned personally.

Oh.

And I was wondering how a guy who was trying to pk me with a 8 dmg gun near New Switzerland just a number of months ago could be hunting the mobs he is globalling on now. :scratch2:

This player was never a member of the main DK Society and should not have been using our good name to add respectability. He was for a short while a member of our sister society DKS, but has now been removed.

DK is a totally clean and respected top ten society, we do not condone scammers or botters. Our principals are high.

Last edited:
This player was never a member of the main DK Society and should not have been using our good name to add respectability. He was for a short while a member of our sister society DKS, but has now been removed.

DK is a totally clean and respected top ten society, we do not condone scammers or botters. Our principals are high, unlike other societies that allow known botters.

To all society bosses, you have the power to run a clean ship....... grow a set of balls, improve your reputation and kick the botters, cheaters and scammers out of your societies.

Self police and clean up the game!!

:thumbup: top as always :)

moderator.jpg

Since the thread starter is not answering questions regarding this fund from potential investors, I see no reason to keep this thread open.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back