Funny Things

Elfie

Guardian
England, but I often stay in Rome or sometimes USA
Society
I am freelance
Elfie
Perhaps it was due to a glass or several of Chateua Lafite my late husband who was a wine collector had left me, and I was a mild bit tiddly, but I could not stop laughing at something that happened the other day on EU. A player spawned a Snablesnot pet, and a new player (I don't like the world noob) was following the pet around trying to shoot it and then asking in local chat why the mob would not die. The player with the pet, teased the other avatar, and said ,'You have to do the pogo and then fire a rocket launcher."

The NP tried it and asked why it was not working, so the pet owner showed by example, and after dancing the pogo fired the rocket and dismissed the pet and said, wow, a 7 pedder.' The NP did the pogo again, fired a rocket, and when the pet disappeared couldn't understand why he got no loot. The pet owner them fessed up and fortunately the NP saw the funny side and I think got a soc inv out of it. There was nothing malicious or cruel about this, it was done in good humour and was a really funny moment. I wish I had thought to press record but it was one of those moment just sort of happened unexpectedly.

Perhaps there is already a thread about this, so rather than create a new one for no good reason if that is still active I'm happy to post there and delete this one.

But, I was wondering, what are some of your literal roll on the floor laughter moments in EU?

:)

In my first week, summer of 2005. Discovered mining and was dropping around old BIlly's. Somehow similar to nowadays, had some crystal-like formations spawning off the ground. Incidentally took two globals around there. Was convinced for a good month that I found THE secret to mining (near rocks, color of ground etc) :D

Back