Furniture updates...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Marble Pedastal - still can't put anything on it :(

L-quent sideboard has been updated sort of. Now if you tilt it you can still put stuff on it, but the side that is up is considered the top. I think this is a bit different then pre vu 10, but it's a good different on some levels. Pre vu 10 you could not put stuff on the bottom side ever... now if the bottom turns in to the top, you can load it up as long as tilt level is not significant.

As far as tilt level goes, it appears that if you tilt too far you can't put anything on the l-quent's top side as a shelf... I think it must be about 60+ degrees that makes it not work. The side that acts as a wall for signs and wall decor always works no matter what the tilt level is.

Tron Towers seem to be functioning normally as does several other pieces of furniture. It just seems like the small pedastal type stuff isn't working yet.

I have no success with the pedestals either, hope they fix it soon!

As noted in another thread, this problem is fixed now. I think a few furniture items have been redone to remove bugs, etc. lately. You can even put stuff on the top part of tron towers again! :) ;)

I have a relaxed woman statue on my marble pedastal - come buy and say hi to her if you want. Omegaton, Delta, 8H

Back