future of looter and eff.?

Not trying to be negative here but Sounds like pay to win to me...
If you look at it from that point of view, the game has always been P2W. Before it was gear-oriented (IMK2, high dpp). Now it is skill+gear oriented, with a heavy emphasis on skill, which provides a better route for most players who can't afford the large initial upfront cost of expensive gear but instead build towards looter skill over time.

I've mentioned previously here that gear now really only accounts for about 2% TT return difference if you consider average eff of 60% versus 90% higher range.

ok how much does it cost me to have 130% returns then and where do I pay that money? Where is the npc or vendor what sell that return?
I dunno champ, you tell us. right?

I dunno champ, you tell us. right?
I tell you play the game as it is because no one ever changed it, it has its own flow.
Stop finding excuses and find your way.

Or you can get a CDF weapon, play for fun and explore and know that you're going to lose money but aren't stressed about it.
Hi. Honest question here. Why are you associating using the cdf weapons with losing ped? Genuinely curious.

Hi. Honest question here. Why are you associating using the cdf weapons with losing ped? Genuinely curious.
An unorganized gameplay style of doing daily missions and hunting the random mobs it decides for you is a loss system. You'll never get enough TT of an item to sell it for proper mu. If you do hunt a creature you should kill at least 50000 of them before switching creatures.

Using a CDF weapon you can't even kill 5000 creatures, not to mention to wasted ped hunting 50,100, etc creatures daily to get them.

I tell you play the game as it is because no one ever changed it, it has its own flow.
Stop finding excuses and find your way.
I have been doing just that son, for over 15 years, playing as it is, and regarding no one has ever changed it, you sure about that? its changed quite a bit, don't you think so? from how and where it was to where it is now?

IMHO EU is an "Economic PVP" game,
all activities are just ancillary to the main point of the game
TRADE (To recoup TTloss gap)

I am not saying using a CDF weapon is worse than any other weapon with same eff.
It is actually preferred to other weapons with same eff.

The thing is, if you plan on using CDF, you are not going to cycle much. You are either doing dailies or wait for the bonus dailies.

I consider any weapon below 80 eff. as losing in the long run; unless you know something about MU opportunities.
Still, I would say that unless you get a high looter level + high eff gun; you are going to lose. So don't invest in a loot 1.0 UL SIB weapon.

So this combination of low eff. and the low rate of acquiring thus ped turnover makes CDF weapons the hallmark of a "for fun" player. The easier SIB helps with this too. A lvl 30 player can have decent DPS with CDF weapons which is not always a good thing for their wallets.

But to be fair, if you have a high looter level and you know what to hunt, where and when, you prolly could break even after MU.
But that is not the majority of the people that use those weapons.

Anyway, in a way, doing the dailies can be fun. get the mission, look at the map where to find it. See some new areas and do a short hunt. It can be more fun than grinding a mob and at the end of the day, who is the real winner? The person that had a fun time or the person who made 5$ grinding their live away?

Or you can get a CDF weapon, play for fun and explore and know that you're going to lose money but aren't stressed about it
This is exactly what i do since 1 year and i love it this way ✌️

Last edited:
I am not saying using a CDF weapon is worse than any other weapon with same eff.
It is actually preferred to other weapons with same eff.

The thing is, if you plan on using CDF, you are not going to cycle much. You are either doing dailies or wait for the bonus dailies.

I consider any weapon below 80 eff. as losing in the long run; unless you know something about MU opportunities.
Still, I would say that unless you get a high looter level + high eff gun; you are going to lose. So don't invest in a loot 1.0 UL SIB weapon.

So this combination of low eff. and the low rate of acquiring thus ped turnover makes CDF weapons the hallmark of a "for fun" player. The easier SIB helps with this too. A lvl 30 player can have decent DPS with CDF weapons which is not always a good thing for their wallets.

But to be fair, if you have a high looter level and you know what to hunt, where and when, you prolly could break even after MU.
But that is not the majority of the people that use those weapons.

Anyway, in a way, doing the dailies can be fun. get the mission, look at the map where to find it. See some new areas and do a short hunt. It can be more fun than grinding a mob and at the end of the day, who is the real winner? The person that had a fun time or the person who made 5$ grinding their live away?
CDFs problem isn’t efficiency. If you can’t find opportunities to cover losses or make money with 65 efficiency then you probably won’t still at 85. As that’s only 1.4% of difference. It simply comes down to making better choices, and sometimes that choice might just mean to wait. The problem with CDF and most limited options is simply lack of scalability. I love CDF weapons, but to complete Xmas mayhem I would need 2500-3000 tokens, completely unsustainable.

Back