Götheborg ship arrives in New Oxford

thats interesting, gotta go see that ship...

I wish it was the Wasa ship :p

i went to see the ship through the mass of green dots, amazinginly very little lag, i knew about the pkers around there so i went the long way and swam from the other side to get a look, as soon as i went on land though to see the other side skrat pkd me

he then said thankyou

seriously is there any need for such idiots and "insert swear word here" in the game

thats my first point, my second is why do you not get a warning you are entering a pvp area like you do everywhere else, how are you supposed to know?

one final question, can you be looted there like in pvp3?

There is a green avatar image in the bottom of your screen wich turns orange when you enter PvP area.
You cannot be looted outside PvP3.

To all the people who want to see the ship and can't because they get PK'ed:
Wait one of a few days and everything will be peacefull there.
Atm it's new, lots of ppl want to see it and that attracts PK'ers, but since it's too expensive to keep on shooting for days they will eventually stop doing it :)

I went to see the ship. I didn't get PK'd because I used my head and didn't run towards the mass of green dots and sound of gunfire :rolleyes:

Use your brains, take 2 minutes to go on a different route (here's a hint: try some swimming), and you won't get Pk'd before you get anywhere near the thing.

However, despite all that, I can't even see the boat. Just water all around :( I must be bugged or something...

I stormed inall guns blazing for protection. Not really, i couldent afford it, but i had my gun and armour on incase.
If somones hints "we're in a pvp..." run.

The ships looks good, but they could have put a plank to it so we could around on deck and play traders, or maybe pirates
pirate.gif

I wonder what else might pop up over the years, we got cars in hadeshiem, a ship in new oxford all must be hinting towards vehicles.

It would be cool though also if the ship moved, so we could go on a tour of amerthera for free but aboard the ship is non-pvp if we happened to enter a pvp zone.

For those suffering beeing PKed before seeing the ship
-when the ship isnt that "new" anymore, and people dont come in such masses to see it, the pk´ers wont be there either. Just wait a day or two and go enjoy it in peace :)

or buy a really big gun..

Edit:
-DOH! BruuD allready said that! :dunce:

I could ask my wife for really big guns... Oh, honey, I'm sorry, it was just a joke! What do you have in mind with that frying pan, honey?!? OUCH! OUCH!

Arrr... yes, pirates...

DaNoob went to see this great buteeful ships last night and was kills by a man with a very big ax. I has only seen hurt like that from them hoggerloos. DaN00b fort he was getting much better at playing these games but now nose he is still very inexpeeriances at it. I think this dying is all parts of the game and will take the very wize advices of Bruud and Skam and go back when the angree pK men is not their.

DaN00b

arieas said:
It would be cool though also if the ship moved, so we could go on a tour of amerthera ...

A 3 hour Tour... A 3 Hour Tour..... ;)

(an old joke but a good one :) )

I wish I was there...

If only my naffing ISP would pull their collective thumbs out of each others collective bung-holes, and re-connect my B-Band at my new house, I would go and "ooh ahh" at the nice old ship.

As it stands I am on Narrow-Band (AKA Dial up) and can't scratch my virtual ass without getting disconected.

It sucks. (My ISP, not the ship).

few typos on the article, most notably the big bold text, it should be exist

:wise:

zed said:
few typos on the article, most notably the big bold text, it should be exist

:wise:

Pretender said:
spelling mistake at Swedish (you said Sweidsh, at the queen part)

Changed it.

Dont you guys have better to do then to look for typos? You know you dont get a candybar or anything..

Wauw, how fabulous, yet another 3d modeljob that gets brought in to try and get the attention away from the bugs.

O right, they are not bugs but ways designed to earn money, sorry i forgot.

Its just amazing how this thing keeps pulling in suckers like a magnet.
I mean there are social events that cost less, are more fun and way less frustrating then EU.

Mirand said:
Wauw, how fabulous, yet another 3d modeljob that gets brought in to try and get the attention away from the bugs.

O right, they are not bugs but ways designed to earn money, sorry i forgot.

Its just amazing how this thing keeps pulling in suckers like a magnet.
I mean there are social events that cost less, are more fun and way less frustrating then EU.

nvm..........

Last edited:
Hmm well OK... I suppose new content (even if it's superfluous) is a good thing, but to the people saying "nice job!" and "beautiful ship!" I wonder if they are looking at the same ship as I am? As far as being a 'replica' it's somewhat lacking in accuracy; cross-beams that are missing or in the wrong place on the masts as well as several other details. OK, so no-one is expecting photo-realism, but if you are going to make a replica of such an historic ship at least take the time and effort to get the basics correct...

Last edited:
Is that thing still parked there!?!

(I never saw it!) :cool:

Ship ??

I've searched..and am still in the area...but I have never seen it. Hasit gone on a cruise by any chance ? ;)

Back