Galaxy 8V gel batteries

Dinivan

Old Alpha
Dinivan Dinni Almord
Hello everyone. I am wondering if anybody wants to buy some of these batteries, or maybe even the blueprint itself? What other bps need these to be used?

I just looted it but i have no idea what its for, so no idea what price to set and and if im to sell it at all. Would be happy for any info but understand if i will get none. Thanks peeps :)

According to Entropedia they are only used to make the 14v Gel Batteries, which don't have any use at the moment.

It may be that they are used for some of the high-level weapons BPs that have dropped recently, there is very little info about these in Entropedia so that could well be the case.

Yes i know what entropedia says, and yes i know thats not the only bp using it. That is why i asked in the first place ;) Because of the low info. If entropedia had it all this thread wouldnt exist.

Yes i know what entropedia says, and yes i know thats not the only bp using it. That is why i asked in the first place ;) Because of the low info. If entropedia had it all this thread wouldnt exist.

Ah OK, then in that case I have been totally useless :laugh:

Photon would be one person who could tell you more about them :)
They are used in making a couple of the guns from my understanding.
Which models exactly I have no idea.

~ Sparkz

L manis BP needs it as far as i know :)

Ah OK, then in that case I have been totally useless :laugh:

Yupp. Thanks for trying though ;)

L manis BP needs it as far as i know :)

No. Manises use SOLAR 8v gel batteries. Not galaxy 8v gel batteries ;) big difference.

Oki sparkz thanks for info. You're around Photon? :silly2:

14V batteries are used in ... um ... not sure :laugh:

8Vs are needed to make 14Vs as per Entropedia - but that's it at the moment. Shame really.

Hmm, seems no one knows then.. :/ I bet its some of those new high lvl wepons though, and all of those didnt drop yet so...

MA needs to introduce more weapons BPs :wise:
Cheap high TT gauss weapons please.... :rolleyes:

MA needs to introduce more weapons BPs :wise:
Cheap high TT gauss weapons please.... :rolleyes:

nooo, just 6400% more drops of isis 32, 41, 48, L

dude, just put this in storage and maybe craft a nice stack. when they are needed in the future you are the man, for a week or two :laugh:

Yeah i guess thats about what i will do lol. but accourding to the tracker several globals on them have already ben done, and there is quite a big order on the auction so i guess its used for something... (or the 14v gels)
Anyway, embarrasingly enough i still miss a little bit skill to use it efficiently :ahh: electronics aint really my main stuff :p

Back