Gamespot interview with David

Thanks for posting this. :cool:

nice to see things are moving :cool:

7,8...9 difrent chinese planets :eek:

7,8...9 difrent chinese planets :eek:

not chinese:).....9 diferent planets whit a diferent developer......i think this is goin to be huge....:wtg::wtg::wtg:

nop...i hear again....yes..chinese...whit 7-8-9 planets...and the rest of developers will build their planets...

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie
7,8...9 difrent chinese planets

not chinese.....9 diferent planets whit a diferent developer......i think this is goin to be huge....

hope they can make it true..

not chinese:).....9 diferent planets whit a diferent developer......i think this is goin to be huge....:wtg::wtg::wtg:

nop...i hear again....yes..chinese...whit 7-8-9 planets...and the rest of developers will build their planets...

Entropia is only a part of one big masterplan :cool:

"moving demonstration of Entropia Universe with CryEngine within a few weeks"...

Nice!!:yay:

[sarcasm]

awaits with bated breath...:popcorn:

[/sarcasm]

Grats Poison! :D your ava is now famous :D

thx for the video mate

Did ya see the new auction interface in the movie?

Edit: doh, on closer investigation, seems it was not... :(

I just want to know what was going on with that guys hands? :scratch:

Some sort of rapper thing goin on there, im pretty sure David wanted to grab hold of his waving hands and say "stop that ffs" ! :laugh:

I've also found that gametrailers.com have also made some gameplay coverage commented by our ambassadors (i guess):

All media on GT for Entropia Universe

Videos from CES:

Gametrailers.com - Entropia Universe - CES 2008: Loot and Website Walkthrough
Gametrailers.com - Entropia Universe - CES 2008: Loot and Website Walkthrough HD

Gametrailers.com - Entropia Universe - CES 2008: Professions Walkthrough
Gametrailers.com - Entropia Universe - CES 2008: Professions Walkthrough HD

Gametrailers.com - Entropia Universe - CES 2008: Economy Walkthrough

You got to read some of the comments on those videos, lol.

Those videos got lots of views and comment, looks like we got some good exposure there :)

Wow, would have been nice if MA had told us EU was still in beta... :laugh:

I see Gametrailers.com has some really smart members..

DarkLapino said:
This game is user created ! that's why it looks like that.
This supposed to be a game like WOW but the twist is the full adjustability of its users.

When you download the game you also get the source code an designerstudio with it.

you can create your own planet, character,monsters en physics what so ever.

This was just done by a bad dasigner that likes dudes in gay outfits.

The goal of this game is to create a world made by games them selves so designers can see what people want.

This is not the best looking video you should just check the website and see for your self.

BTW. it's running on Cryengine2
:laugh: :D :lolup: :launcher: :loco: :newbie:

Edit: You can't comment as a guest, so maybe a member could put him straight (because I can't be botherd to register :silly2:).
Gametrailers.com - Entropia Universe - CES 2008: Loot and Website Walkthrough

Last edited:
I see Gametrailers.com has some really smart members..

:laugh: :D :lolup: :launcher: :loco: :newbie:

Edit: You can't comment as a guest, so maybe a member could put him straight (because I can't be botherd to register :silly2:).

lol :D some people really can misinterpret stuff

Excited about CryENGINE! (just hoping it wont make my computer cry :rolleyes:

Interviewer: "Do you actually have footage of crytec engine working in entropia universe yet,?"

David: "Not yet, we want it to be absolutely perfect once we release it"

Not to word, but MA is sure known to hone its products to absolute brilliancy beofre releasing anything.... :laugh:

Interviewer: "Do you actually have footage of crytec engine working in entropia universe yet,?"

David: "Not yet, we want it to be absolutely perfect once we release it"

Not to word, but MA is sure known to hone its products to absolute brilliancy beofre releasing anything.... :laugh:

Well, it surely takes some time to retouch all the glitches and CTDs to have a nice looking video for propaganda purposes.

Tussi

The reactions of the party video are hilarious:

sims 2 has better graphic then this^^
Looks like fucking shit.
dammit! my freakin eyes hurt now :|
omg this is just retarded. i can't imagine who would want to play this.
Ah! My IQ is lowering!!!
omg omg omg omg omg omg who would actually sit through this game for more than 10 minutes!?!?!?!?!?!?
wait what?
has to be freeware, seriously
Holy SHIT that was gay!

Which is good ... better not to have kids that cry about bad graphics (is it that bad?) and are homophobic.

:cool::monkey::cool:

tbh...It all depends...and yes...HUD is customizable...I hit V and it dissapear..hey WTF? where is my HUD!! i need to fu...ooh...I hit V again and my HUD is back!! lovely:eek:
I spilled coffee all over myself under impression:(

The reactions of the party video are hilarious:

Which is good ... better not to have kids that cry about bad graphics (is it that bad?) and are homophobic.

:cool::monkey::cool:

Agreed....those people make me sick. Judging what they know nothing of and understand nothing of. We don't need them. Let 'em :eek: at pixies and elves elsewhere.

Leave criticising Mindark to us who live here :laugh:.

t

did anyone hear him say like 5 times that the game is still in beta and really they consider the game live only when Crytek comes...so we have been playing Beta and not even knowing this:)

That's me playing my avatar in the video :yay:.

I love the part where David says,

I suppose you could say it has been in beta uptil now, as not many have heard of entropia universe ...

I could agree with that statement :D

Come fall of 2008, it is going to be a really exciting time. :)

~ Sparkz

That's me playing my avatar in the video :yay:.

Awesome :D ... grats man, you're famous now. ;)

Am I the only one that noticed the demo playing with some of the new crytech content showing?! If you pay attention closely you will see that the avatar being demo'd while the Miner Bot is up on the screen, uses the tree for cover. The Miner Bot actually moves from side to side around the tree trying to get at the avatar!!

Assumptions:

1) We will no longer be running THRU things such as trees and can now use them for cover.

2) The Mob AI will be more intelligent.

I HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE that is true!!!!! :D

Nice post Vaps :)

Lol the comments on the video are realy funny :laugh: like this one

just look at those graphics...i bet even a pentium 2 could run it
(even my 2K$ can't :p)

wait...
if we're just coming out of Beta, then "Beta" was... Alpha..?
:scratch2:

:rolleyes: looked like the interview went ok aside from hearing that part, though.

lovely comunity on that page, reminds me of the kids discussing wow vs runescape :rolleyes:

Back