Gamespot interview with David

Are this community any better? Trashing down on other games and asumes that hit has to be kids that are playing them:)

Dont play wow myself, but alot of other onlinegames, and many of them is much better AND harder then EU. Just couse we have RCE dosent mean that the game is better or smarter then any othe game out there.

But sure i can agree that we have more "mature" players in EU.

Last edited:
Interviewer: "Do you actually have footage of crytec engine working in entropia universe yet,?"

David: "Not yet, we want it to be absolutely perfect once we release it"

Not to word, but MA is sure known to hone its products to absolute brilliancy beofre releasing anything.... :laugh:

lol true :laugh:

lovely comunity on that page, reminds me of the kids discussing wow vs runescape :rolleyes:

lol yes, like all things, people like to dis what they are not already involved in or what they can not afford to be involved in.

~ Sparkz

PS. Same as the old everquest vs wow arguement I suppose, kids vs adult genre, yadda.

Are this community any better? Trashing down on other games and asumes that hit has to be kids that are playing them:)

Dont play wow myself, but alot of other onlinegames, and many of them is much better AND harder then EU. Just couse we have RCE dosent mean that the game is better or smarter then any othe game out there.

But sure i can agree that we have more "mature" players in EU.

I dare say better yes ! perfect no !

I actually think its one of the reasons we cant talk to much about other games as it tends to be mudthrowing contest fast

Never mudWrestle a pig you just get dirty and the pig just enjoy it :wise:

Never mudWrestle a pig you just get dirty and the pig just enjoy it :wise:

:rofl: that deserves a +rep for sure.

Love that quote.

~ Sparkz

Beta is just another buzzword now, it went to the grave when google went into perpetual beta

I loved this part :

interviewer : ok , lets move to the left and see what entropia is all about.
David: starts explaining stuff
Interviewer: keeps asking stuff

While this is going on you see the Santa avatar leave the SC an suffer some serious lag.

Besides that pretty cool vid , i just tought it was funny:D

While this is going on you see the Santa avatar leave the SC an suffer some serious lag.

Yeah that was a bit of a bummer, can see the critics at it already.

Oh well, at least David got the invite to bring over the demo to their studio to show off when / before it is ready for release. That should be something.

~ Sparkz

Last edited:
A shame the area north of twin was used on the gametrailers.com video's. That area is barren and looks awful, makes the game look awfull to someone that has never played it. Also bragging about how expensive an item is like $50,000 is fine, but also say that the cheapest is $0.04 otherwise just going to put the majority off.

Hopefully some better video's will come out of CES, atm im not impressed.

lol i dont know how i missed this post, but i only just found the video my self,

so much for some of the things talked about on it..

still waiting on info..

Back