garci's feedbacks

garci

Old Alpha
Society
NBK
garci bogus more
in fact i'm going to put all the things in one post

-> i have a lvl 1 and lvl 2 mine, the lvl 2 is giving the same amount of gold as the lvl 1

->some bugs :

-> the dmg for the beginning might be too much, a combat is during quite 3 rounds, maybe doing the firsts dmg between 2-5dmg, then it would need at least 6 rounds (and the same for healing, 2-5hp) -> ie more different stages of damage, for example here it's lvl 6 to get higher dmg, let's say 2-5 dmg for first lvl and then lvl 3 to get higher dmg from library

-> the life bar for the pets is not always shown
-> we need the name of the pet with the lifebar while wandering in the village, for example how to discern 3 roosters ?

-> gold is gained too easily (but i imagine it's because we're in beta)
-> it's not very fun to click on a button to compete in the forrest, maybe better going in the forrest with the pet and then find a creature then decide to attack it ? maybe to find some fruits too ?
-> i don't really understand the flags system while a battle in the forrest, sometimes i have the flag then it's my turn to attack but other time i have the flag bu it's the opponent's turn to attack

-> i did won a pet last night while a battle with the dog, but didn't got enough space to receive it, maybe it could be in a storage waiting the time i built a bigger stable ?
-> maybe the option to remove pet from guarding directly in the pet details
->there's still an error when complete training in gym

Last edited:
Back