Gathering reports about broken missions

Status

Kim|MindArk

Former Planet Calypso Official
I'm in the process of creating a list of all the broken missions. I would therefore like to request that you post info in this thread if you encounter any bugged mission.

Please include the following in your report

1) Name of the mission
2) Description of the problem

Notice: Please keep this thread clean of discussion and DO NOT report a bugged mission if someone else has already reported it!

Clear the Area

Kill counter doesn't update

Exploring the area

No effect when entering the area

Finding water

Mission won't update at either of the two points

Into the Volcano

Interacting with the machine produces no result

Thanks for posting this Kim, I hope they can be resolved soon, I'd really like to continue on with the Volcano Islan missions.

I think all of the coordinate based kill missions are broken, such as clear the area, etc.

Feffoid Cave (before latest VU)
- occasionally initial Timer wrong
- occasionally dark
- occasionally no Feffs, but Crystal can be activated (not had this personally)
- globals displayed in Space, not on Calypso, and vice versa
- since Cave seems to be connected to Space, MA Support have been asked, and have refused, to confirm Cave decay is allocated to Calypso revenue, not Space.

New Mission Traders
- not possible to see full details of items before purchase.

And aside from Missions, when is the bug with Achievements going to be fixed. I lost most of mine when I returned from visiing other planets 5 months ago.

Last edited:
Mission name: Kill the Aetherex on the mountains
Problem: Kill counter does not update

Complete the wave: kill 50 gokibusagi -> counter doesnt work.

Kill em all: 100-200-400-800-1600-->3200 does not activate after completing 1.6k (missing 50tokens if entropedia is correct)

The daily hunter (daily): kill thorios and thorifoids 0/2500points -> completes at 1000/2500 which seems plenty for a daily mission, also the reward is only 3tokens which is really low for the amount of kills u have to make.

The belly of the beast: Find a way to hussk -> i was there shooting at the No loot hussker so how it didnt complete for me feels like a bug.

Further Investigation

Kills in the assigned spot don't count (already reported via support)

Due to modding, you can go check all forum posts/supportcases yourself.. I'll just edit my submission out!

Last edited:
i do hope u fix all them issues kim, cause cant finish the volcano mission eather.

I'm in the process of creating a list of all the broken missions. I would therefore like to request that you post info in this thread if you encounter any bugged mission.

Please include the following in your report

1) Name of the mission
2) Description of the problem

Notice: Please keep this thread clean of discussion and DO NOT report a bugged mission if someone else has already reported it!

Oh, thank you, thank you for doing something about the broken missions!

:shower:

Reactions: das
You haven't considered that this may be an effort to actually gather all the information in one place, coupled with a hope to get more details and catch any bugs that might have been missed (not reported to support)? :coffee:

:topic:
Off topic posts deleted.

Please respect Kim|Calypso's request in the opening post:

I guess the support system needs a couple of new categories in addition to the ones there ("stuck", "ingame", etc), like say "missions", "graphics", "estates", "events", etc so that the bugs would actually end up with the right people, not just sent to a huge "to be triaged" queue.

I don't think its constructive to say "wtf, where are your testers?" in this thread, as many of us have checked the status of the missions over and over again for a couple of VU-s now. If Calypso is finally listening, its progress.

I forgot the name, but that mission which the brooker is at chug's hideout its been screweed since ever

Kill 100 Daikiba - Mission counter stuck not increasing number of kills.

Kill 100 Daikiba - Mission counter stuck not increasing number of kills.

Did you kill them where you are supposed to kill them?
At the wave spawner on the small island..
Yes, dragging daiki's there & then killing them counts also if you don't wonna wait 3h for the wave to start.

Ow wait, that was offtopic wasn't it?
my bad, just trying to help :D

Potential bug.

If this thread doesn't apply to Rocktropia, I apologise.
When I last landed on RT, I met "A vampiress" who gave me the mission "Avenge Lord..." and start by killing 100 Garcia dragons.
I wasn't tracking it in quest log, but subsequently had an odd green marker I couldn't figure out or find the placing for. The green marker was on my radar and I think must have had something to do with the mission, no idea what. After re-logging more than once it was gone. seemed odd, like a bug of some kind.
I spent quite a while looking for the indicated spot.

Bug: No interaction with the mission terminal at Fort Troy.
Affected: May be related to any part of Volcano area mission chains.

Kim, considering the brokers and missions are all linked, if possible please check all missions within that area (East Scylla, Osere, Fort Troy, Boreas). Will clear up quite a few problems for many people. :)

If this thread doesn't apply to Rocktropia, I apologise.
When I last landed on RT, I met "A vampiress" who gave me the mission "Avenge Lord..." and start by killing 100 Garcia dragons.
I wasn't tracking it in quest log, but subsequently had an odd green marker I couldn't figure out or find the placing for. The green marker was on my radar and I think must have had something to do with the mission, no idea what. After re-logging more than once it was gone. seemed odd, like a bug of some kind.
I spent quite a while looking for the indicated spot.

dude are u for real?

right click -> my avatar -> quest/mission log -> click track button to the mission u want u track et voila ...

[...]Kill em all: 100-200-400-800-1600-->3200 does not activate after completing 1.6k (missing 50tokens if entropedia is correct)[...]

the final stage is 3000 not 3200, you have to manually open it going to the broker, I'm aware that someone can't start it because some bug, I opened it sucessfully and completed it, reward is correct 50 tokens

the final stage is 3000 not 3200, you have to manually open it going to the broker, I'm aware that someone can't start it because some bug, I opened it sucessfully and completed it, reward is correct 50 tokens

youre right i opened it now but i still consider it to be a bug as the other stages open automatically.

Reactions: das
Idea - test missions before release...problem solved.

dude are u for real?

right click -> my avatar -> quest/mission log -> click track button to the mission u want u track et voila ...
Tried that, it had no effect on the green indicator whatsoever.

add some more dung/fruit drops to area's that spawn puny's. The quest "set the hook in a noobie and turn them into depo" is not working correctly atm. Also can you fix the log in bug because I NEVER get in game on the first try.

oohh entropians the ever last beta testers!! Thast why i prefer PE to EU!.

Missions are afceted in the order u make it~, mising up the great programming of the coders!
manny here reported are working for me and did last 2 3 weeks.

Clearing the area
Kill aetherex in the mountains
find water

and lately the feef cave
are the ones that dont work

Now the solution is very easy

U get an avatar ans simly do ALL the missions by sequence, reset counters, change kills etc, and u have that all done in a day.

Or else i seel my services to do it a few ks and covering my expenses is enough

Thank you for your help in this matter, together with reports received through the support system we now have a clear picture of which missions are bugged and will begin fixing them as soon as possible.

Status
Back