GC issue

AidenCorvus

Hiya been away for a year wanted to get on for xmas break do some mining, xmas boxes, etc.... When i goto login with my GC card gives me bad code on website and asks me to resync on client... I put the code in twice many times it just asks again and again... batteries are good card and reader are clean, were in a plastic bag for protection...

I require support correct? to get my card sync'd again?

I contacted support a day or so ago still no response, i remember last year i contacted support from past tickets records they responded timely to tickets...

I also gave them a copy of my ID and told them if they cant resync to remove gold card from account...

Is support slower now? Just had a child little boy:) up late with him wanted to get back into EU

Will i get access again this year are they away on break already??

Guess so

Guess i have to wait... hard not loggin in cause you have to send two codes again to MA... and support taking so long...

Interesting. I actually put in a bunch of support cases a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything either. Most of them were just reporting non-critical bugs, but a couple of them were things that they should have responded to. I guess Sweden shuts down during the month of December for Christmas.

Interesting. I actually put in a bunch of support cases a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything either. Most of them were just reporting non-critical bugs, but a couple of them were things that they should have responded to. I guess Sweden shuts down during the month of December for Christmas.

Must be a recent thing since last year @12/22/14 0:03 i had them respond to a ticket...

maybe the Gävle Goat (yule xmas goat) ate them all...

I had the exact same problem a week ago. best bet is to make a support case to the wrong department. Thats what I did after almost a week without it fixed and BAM! Ulf fixes it in less than an hour. I'm not sure why the re-sync feature is even on the client if it doesn't work.

When you sent the support case in, did you include two consecutively generated gold card numbers? In order for support to sync your GC, they state to include the two numbers in the support case, and then DO NOT generate more numbers.

If you haven't already done this, try it. Hope it helps.

same here , just repeats the sync page , my sons gc works perfectly but not mine , i played earlier today and no problem then : (

and how do i make a support case when I cant logg in , not even on their homepage !

they asks for gc there too, ofcourse ,

PLEASE let me know , dont want anyone hack /steal my ava if its possible , damned annoying atm !!!!!

edit , found the support page from client loader , support sent , now lets hope it all works

Last edited:
The submit support case from website only requires a login.

Had the same issue as u. Downloaded Virtual Tycoon from Play store on a android device. There when I tried to enter sync numbers my gold card got locked cause of too many attempts.

Back