Get 50 globals and win 500 ped on OLA #23 NonStop Neconu

Just wanted to say that nice things may happen while your doing this event: <click>

Bump for very nice event!

Falagor
:bandit:

welcome raiszir, added you to the participant list

gratz Falangor, first 100ped esi and now this! happy to see like this event is working out so well for you

for those that didn't notice there were 3 guns in the hof CB27, LC-55 and Igni L2020!

damn, it's sunday already BUMP

Just a technical warning for everyone who participates:

copy your globals screens to separate folder right after scoring one.

Today i have scored two globals worth 50peds. It seems that tracker in this case writes over (notice that there is no time just date in the name of the file so globals with same value scored on same day will result with same name of file). Gladly i do copy all globals screens right after scoring so i did not loose any event poitns this way ;).

I know this happening is not common but still may happen to someone else too. Warning everone upfront :).

Falagor

hehe, i guess that's possible but the odds are kinda low

Scored 50 globals today :yay:. Pending for verification by Tzepu (already uploaded all 50 global screens on EL).

Sumarise of my run:
Total TT cost: -27922.27 ped
Total TT loot: +26387.96 ped (thats 94.51% TT returns)

Profit/loss after markup (+-50ped): +700.00 ped
Event reward: +500.00 ped

Rough skills gained estimation (hunting + iron reward): ~300.00 ped TT value (considering that avg skill i have gained is worth 1000% if i would want to chip in instead hunting thats roughly +3000.00 ped saved, obviosuly if i would want to sell the skills thats only roughly +600.00 ped profit).

I still have lots of neconus to kill for neconu iron mission so definitely will want to do this again. But i need about 1 month break first so i hope this event will still be active when i come back for more :laugh:.

Good luck to all participants ;).

Falagor

Congratz Falagor!

Impressive loot you had there, nice to see good + numbers

PM me ingame to meet for your prize.

You're welcome to do it again when you'll be up to it!

Globaled today so might as well register. Sign me up, please :)

Globaled today so might as well register. Sign me up, please :)

Registered!

Took the time from tracker

Don't forget about the screenshots and the 30 day timelimit

3 winners so far, who's next?

YYYYAAAYYYY I finished the 10k neconu !!!

Highest Single Luck event on NonStop Neconu tonight from 19:30 to 20:30 MA time!

Free tickets, SIGN UP!

And Oleg finished yet again! really fast this time, GRATZ again!

NVM, I saw entropialife stuff, but what time is my end date? You say 30 days in rules, but Johnny Lucky Seven - started 2013-02-10, is timed out, and that is just 29 days from start date. Please answer - neconu loots are punching my bwalls!

Last edited:
NVM, I saw entropialife stuff, but what time is my end date? You say 30 days in rules, but Johnny Lucky Seven - started 2013-02-10, is timed out, and that is just 29 days from start date. Please answer - neconu loots are punching my bwalls!

PM sent, sry about the confusion

I've put timeout for jhonny a bit earlier since he's got a grand total of 1 global on neconu :D

Hi, im Alex Udrica Geanina and im ON for the event.

Gl all

welcome geanina, saw you around there :)

Gratz Llama, our 5th winner!

check out the new neconu look !!!

blue blobs of pain, with a big mouth and extra hair on the back :D

Neconu power!!!

If you want to be on the new RARE item hof list it's the place to be!
For some weird reason several angel L parts get on that list lol

Gl on the 2nd run, re registered u to the event

Back