Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

i hope it takes two hours to kill..... 16MA instead? ;)

Yea 1400 on Tuesday is not a good time. Euros at work. Americans at work. The Aussies might like it tho

2am work next day not rly

Going to give everybody some time, so a rough estimation is 14:00 MA time on tuesday.

Any known updates for this week? I'll go watch if you still have it going this next week.

well asus finally came and picked up my laptop so if my laptop is done in time and back to me ill be there if after 1400 ma time sunday too

so whats the plan now? Tomorrow (tuesday?) or next weeks sunday (april 7th)?

For me tuesday would suck cuz of work but i'm just confused, whats the date?

Regards
Thark

Please edit OP with any changes. Imho there should be a couple of silence days between each change of time so plans can be made.

Tuesday wouldnt the best choice because banks are closed today and people who still have to work at vaccine mission should be able to do it without any worrys to miss the hussk spawn so maybe next Friday or saturday would be a good choice :)

Greetz,
Jason

Seems I'm working tuesday as well anyways. Unless anythin comes up, hussk will be spawned Sunday April 7th at 15:00 MA time, plus or minus two hours.

Seems I'm working tuesday as well anyways. Unless anythin comes up, hussk will be spawned Sunday April 7th at 15:00 MA time, plus or minus two hours.

Weekends is always nice for this kind of stuff. Let's get ready to be Husked !!!

what mission needs to be dont in order to receive toxic for this area?

what mission needs to be dont in order to receive toxic for this area?

Care to read the all thread?

Megavolt posted a link on 2º post...

thanks mate

I was looking through the thread from last year and unless I'm mistaken, you're going to spawn it exactly 1 year later, day for day! (Oh, belated happy birthday!)

To clarify, this isn't like a wave event where there hundreds of mobs to kill first, right? It's just one big-ass monster?

To clarify, this isn't like a wave event where there hundreds of mobs to kill first, right? It's just one big-ass monster?

one biiiiig-asss monster yes :yay:

This time it has to be a ATH, i have got a large wishlist ;)

Greetz,
Jason

I started the mission chains last night, should be able to finish when I get home tonight, so I will be ready :D

First part (mining, kill 100, & 600 rex points) took a little under 500ped of ammo
Second part (10/10/10 aetherex, sabakuma, rex blood samples) took a little under 500ped of ammo

third part ill do tonight (20 rex blood samples) I expect to take about 500 or a little more.

Just so people know what to expect when getting ready. (probably 4-5hrs last night and a couple more tonight in total for time, using a zero-five+dante)

I am sure it can be done cheaper and/or in less time, but thats a good approximate anyways.

see you all there :)

narfi

It took me just under 8 hours to complete yesterday from start to finish. A narrower window than 4 hours would be much appreciated nearer the time so i can have as much sleep as possible before hand :)

Will do it tomorrow Jamersonsreach may costs 2h depens how fast i can get that poison sample from the rexs :)

Greetz ,
jason

I'd like to be there just like last time. Could you please give as much warning as possible?

Subscribing. If it's at a time when I can make it, I'll log in and waste some PEDs.

ooh have to finish those missions... :eyecrazy:

I'll help you out if it's Sunday, 3pm a little early though, but keep the post updated :)

finished missions and i will be there!

Ooooooh, I may actually be able to attend this hussking. You should note what sort of % you are hoping to get out of any rare item loots as you did last time. I am certainly all for such a donation to keep this thing going, and I'll be more than happy to pledge part of my winnings if I hit it big.

Ummm 2am Monday morning I am out good luck all!

Back