Help: Ghost Armor UL

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hey,

I recently made a come back to PE after over a year off. I have a question about what I should be hunting with my ghost set (as well as my others)

With around ~60k total skills, almost 41 in lwt pistol, and lvl 15 evader, I am able to hunt some decent things with my set up. I am wondering however, what is the best way to utilize this armor? The decay cost as I'm sure you guys know can be a bit pricey, so I want to essentially get the best bang for my buck if Im suiting up my Ghost. I don't mind eco grinding but thats not something I necessarily enjoy doing that in my ghost unless I have a nice chance of getting loot (such as in atrox). Therefore, where do you guys recommend I hunt? Is ghost as good as it was when I bought it back in the day (for +700 a set :( ) or should I ditch the ghost and eventually just upgrade to boar or phantom?

Some side notes:

I have full ghost, vigi and goblin. With these, I have 2a, 5b, and 6a plates.

Cheers

I have full ghost, vigi and goblin. With these, I have 2a, 5b, and 6a plates.

Cheers

One advice with ghost is to avoid getting swarmed which can be a bit tough in some high-density atrox areas, I think that's a big PED eater if you want to hunt eco.

Also, you don't have to hunt trox just because you can. You can try Goblin+5b and try furor, or attach 2b to Goblin and use that set and hunt smaller mobs (like the foul mission - maybe 2b+goblin is even overprotection). Or try trox with Vigi+5b (a bit lower protection though - it depends if you often gets 1 dmg hits using ghost+5b).

Just some ideas while you wait for someone with better number crunching.

With your sets and as lazy as I am to switch plates I would use 5b on Ghost for big mobs, 2b on Goblin for smaller mobs and 6a on vigi for robots. Also, Ghost+5b is pretty good for small eviscerators, and if you have a good fap(per) it's a combo that at least gives somewhat protection for SEGs (Second Entity) (6a is better than 5b but again, but the maybe 1+ better protection for the micromanagement of swapping plates is up to you to decide).

A full set of M ghost armor should be around 1k tbh, so dnt frown :). I love ghost, but I only used it in teams where possible. Hunting big ass mobs over my level in team, such as big scips, furor, chomper, Elite steel bird, oh and araneatrox :p. I hardly ever used ghost as a solo armour. But if I do it is because I had no other alternatives (highest protection) & I have a healer behind me, for a specific reason or task I need doing, otherwise it stays in storage ;).

But I've since sold it as of last week. But enjoy yourself out there. I've never used ghost on atrox & those that do it regularly are brave. I've always used a lesser armor with plates for increased eco, like vigi+2B or rascal+4A on atrox good upto guardian.

But if you want to use ghost+5b all day long, head over to Medusa teleport, and check out Deino Island, it has scipular young spawns all over with a few Gokibasugi's SE of that island. You will not be overprotected at all as young do about 15 average damage in that setup iirc.. just get urself a nice fap & your set. Plus they drop nice items & there is a mission out now for them :p. Just becarefull not to get swarmed :). Medusa is SW of Port Atlantis btw.

Thou ghost has a high decay rate it can sometimes be more eco to use than Boar armour believe it or not. Plus Boar & Phantom are both worth over 3000ped, while ghost is only 1k. I'd stick to ghost if you can't get Boar.

Last edited:
Ambulimax 100% impact, only 1 kind of dmg so its eco compared to multi dmg mob like scips, ghost+5B

Last edited:
Ambulimax 100% impact, only 1 kind of dmg so its eco compared to multi dmg mob like scips, ghost+5B

Interesting. Since ambus hit so slow and not often, I tend to just use a plated goblin (need to buy a pixie it seems) and do fine. But will keep it in mind if I ever hunt the higher maturities

I never liked ghost.. gremlin is better eco wise.. and has acid protection.. fits me better.. for smaller impact mobs I use rascal and plates

but it all comes down to what you like to hunt.. try the L armours.. like aurora or zombie.. both are similar to ghost but have alot more durability.. and they are very cheap aswell

Hello Hypnotik,

I used to be an avid Ghost user myself... Then I found Gremlin. Gremlin offers nearly identical defense while being much more economic. What it lacks in electric defense it makes up for in acid. The sets are pretty cheap and selling your ghost will almost cover the entire cost. This information may not be useful to you, but I know it has saved me tons of decay.

Back