Ghoul Armor Maker Needed

SD Farmer

Provider
Society
Lost Renegades
SD Trojan Farmer
I'm looking to invest in a set of Ghoul... full set.

Anyone that can craft it please let me know.

Thanks.

I'd love to see a crafted supply of ghoul too. But it takes more skill than ghost,luna or phantom, and they aren't too common either. Well, maybe ghost.

But MA has made the L armors kinda tough to craft. The good ones take nice skills, and some of the ingredients are outrageous.

I'm not sure why they do this, but it may be because they want us to skill up and get good health, rather than rely on armor.

Anyone with ghoul BPs will probably request u bring them at least the tridenite needed to click it. Once u have collected 20+ ingots of tride then start looking for a crafter. By the time you have collected those ingots u will see why there isnt more ghoul around.

selling: 1 set ghoul (m)- 1 million peds. muahahahaaa. :laugh:

ok, seriously, talk to Auktuma. But you will definitely be gathering the materials for quite some time.

With tri selling around the 10k% mark and Auk probably asking for 32ingots (plus other junk) the set will cost around 20,000ped to craft.

A set recently sold for +15k, maybe better to try and find someone willing to sell although this could be as hard as collecting the tri (It's unlikely my soc mate and I will ever sell our sets, i'm guessing there's others with the same thought)

With tri selling around the 10k% mark and Auk probably asking for 32ingots (plus other junk) the set will cost around 20,000ped to craft.

Hi there. That's old offer, m8. Some time it was just tride with no other stuff. Later got to 7 ingots per 2 parts (but 7 ingots per harness due to double amount on that part on recipe) (but 25 ingots if set requested at once). Latest - I up to try a few shots on 3 ingots per part (6 per harness) if some1 will request. But no guarantees for it will be constant service. Just could guarantee atm at 7 ingots per 2 parts. Though that competition on getting tride will kill us all...
But should recommend team hunt as an alternative instead of using expensive armors or hire faping service...

Back