Gibnibs, Chirpies and other similar mobs kill themselves

Can´t remember that is has been other anytime since I started EU.

Chirpie, Gibnib, Fugabarba always was runaways.
Only exception the mutated, well you don´t really want to meet it.
Its really mean :D

Can´t remember that is has been other anytime since I started EU.

Chirpie, Gibnib, Fugabarba always was runaways.
Only exception the mutated, well you don´t really want to meet it.
Its really mean :D

nope, they didnt run (unless sweated) from when I first started (jan. 2013) until recent

nope, they didnt run (unless sweated) from when I first started (jan. 2013) until recent

At least until vu10 they took off if you were too Close for too long time (let's say 10 seconds). That was pretty much the time you had if you were trying to melee them.

On the other hand, sweating aggroed them, at least to VU8-VU9 or something like that, then it was "nerfed" so it first gave you a few bites then took off.

This thread, and bug report, is not regarding the A.I for the birds in any aspect aside from the fact that if they are running away from you into water they will literally just run straight into water and drown themselves. They should not be running straight into water and killing themselves. They can run away and be annoying all they want, but they should be programmed to not drown themselves.

Please stay on topic and stop addressing the A.I change, I am not speaking about the A.I change in this topic.

Maybe it is evolution in action - eventually some of the birds will survive longer in water, and after millions of years a new species of bird-fish will have evolved - Chirpysnappers.

Back