Tirinor Maddog Falk
Prizes:
500 ped to everybody that complete the challenge

When:
1st of January to 30th of June 2010

Where:
LA 43

Rules:
To complete the challenge you must find one global or Hof of every single ore and enmatter (not Langots were you need to find a size V or larger You may also exchange the Langotz claim against one hunting global inside LA43 ). Find them all and collect your prize.
You must open the claim for us to see the position page (cords). Also the global or Hof text must be visible and a timestamp. Post must be made within 24 hours.

If you complete the challenge you are free to start all over again. First claim of the new run must be found after the last claim of the last one.

List of ore
Langotz (V) or Hunting Global
Platinum
Narcanisum
Cumbriz
Gazzurdite
Zink
Dianum
Lysterium

List of enmatter
Ferrum nuts
Solis Beans
Lytarian dust
Typhonolic steam
Azur pearls
Oil

Last edited:
soon we are of

I be there as always ;)

hehe a langotz GLOBAL
hehe well i bet nobody will hit it :D till june

hehe a langotz GLOBAL

Tirinor doesnt care about that, as long as the taxes come in its ok :)

Gl with ur event :wtg:

hehe a langotz GLOBAL

Tirinor doesnt care about that, as long as the taxes come in its ok :)

Gl with ur event :wtg:

Actually I like to have people winning; we don’t have these events to boost incomes because the incomes actually stay at the same level during the events. We have these events to give some back to the players and to put a little more fun in to mining. And if you don’t like this one we always have monthly events with good prizes so this one is just a bonus.

Rule change

After the feedback we have received about Langotz we will make the following change of the rules. On Langotz we will count a silent global as a gobal so instead of a global you need a size VIII to complete the Langotz find.

After the feedback we have received about Langotz we will make the following change of the rules. On Langotz we will count a silent global as a gobal so instead of a global you need a size VIII to complete the Langotz find.

I often mine your LA, so I might give this event a go, but I'm not sure that even VIII Langotz is possible. The best I ever found was V I think. That includes a large amount of Amped Mining on your LA!

And the event is on, lets have some fun

Lytarian Dust.

Helios have found
Cum

Mandu have found
Lyt

Helios has found
Cum

Mandu has found
Lyt

Anonimity has found
Narc

Lysterium 53

Lysterium 53 PED

Typonolic 490 PED

Last edited:
Platinum
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gazzurdite
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

way to go all of you

just got II langotz

and btw you should post a pic of where the LA is located on map.. spent a few 100 ME jumping around looking for it since it wasnt on entropedia map or anywhere to find on forum :) , and noone wanted to help me out at the tp:(

Sorry about that, there are some pics somewhere ;) but here is the map [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Lysterium 53 PED

Typonolic 490 PED

Gz on the HoF, just for the future you must put in the timestamp. I found the claim on the tracker so its a valid claim, but to make it easier for everybody we need the stamp. Gl

Helios has found
Cum
Platinum
Gazz

Mandu has found
Lyt

Anonimity has found
Narc

Questor has found
Lyst
Typo

Lytairaian 60

Sorry for missing timestamp of my Typo 490 hof, thanks for recovering it :) I wasn't sure it is required, you should probably state it in the initial rules.

Lytairian 60 PED

Sorry for missing timestamp of my Typo 490 hof, thanks for recovering it :) I wasn't sure it is required, you should probably state it in the initial rules.

Lytairian 60 PED

Sorry I thought it was in the initial rule, must have missed it. o well we all make some misstake. I have changed it now, gratz to the Lyt

Helios has found
Cum
Platinum
Gazz

Mandu has found
Lyt

Anonimity has found
Narc

Questor has found
Lyst
Typo
Lyt

Narcanisum 62

Narcanisum 62 PED

Rule Change

We will count a V or larger Langotz as a global you may also exchange the Langotz claim against one hunting global. Timestamp and position must be visible in the chat window along with the hunting global

Helios has found
Cum
Platinum
Gazz

Mandu has found
Lyt

Anonimity has found
Narc

Questor has found
Lyst
Typo
Lyt