Globalling means nothing

travrevyen

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Martin Martin Petersen
Hi This a noob speaking
I join the Universe 3 Years ago and I have been stock even since(please translate Americans becauase I m just a veryu very intelligent Norw Skandinavian asshole)

I just want to say that all the rubbish we have heard in the couple of few days is just rubbish.
So pull Your self together and come on
COME ON
You know what I mean.
Stop the whinning threaDS

above is why i never play while im drunk ;)

I agree, loot is loot... there is good loot and bad loot. if you always got good loot, you wouldn't need any skills to play the game and it would take away from the fun of it. Sometimes loot is good, sometimes its bad, sometimes people who are noobs get ath's, while others who depo regularly get nothing. It is all chance, and if you want to play just accept it. Complain and bitch all you want, it isn't going to increase your chance at an ath. I depo regularly, and never had a hof above 330 ped... and my globals are usually small and in between..all that does is help with finding new ways to be eco and enjoy the game with what i have. and usually helps out in the long run of conserving peds. So take it as you want, if you want to complain about you loot being crap, then go find a way to make it better..Experiment with different mobs, different times and different weapons and see what you come up with. Good luck to all of you but dont think complaining about your loot is going to make it any better..

Only MU matters...it's the only way one can gain in the long haul

Can someone please translate what the
veryu very intelligent Norw Skandinavian asshole
is trying to say?

Menace

he trying to say whinnings have nothing to do in an official forum, rather create a specialized whinning forum out of here or EF or make support cases public.

Back