Gold card time to deliver and virtual item?

How long did it take for your card to be delivered?
Where are they send from? Is it Gothenborg (Göteborg)?
Are you supposed to receive a virtual item for real world items, cause I don't have a virtual item for the card.
I can still play even without the card here yet, is this normal or is it supposed to be attached already?
I live in Stockholm, and it has been about a week, possibly a bit over, since it was sent using safe delivery.

How long did it take for your card to be delivered? About 2 weeks - out to Australia, using safe delivery.
Where are they send from? Is it Gothenborg (Göteborg)? From MindArk, so from Göteborg.
Are you supposed to receive a virtual item for real world items, cause I don't have a virtual item for the card. Nope
I can still play even without the card here yet, is this normal or is it supposed to be attached already? That's normal. You get instructions on using it in the package.

took about 2 weeks, via Postal Service, I live in Midwest USA

1 week to uk for a replacement card.

That was fast MA told me it can take up to 8 weeks for me to get a new GoldCard and i live in Malmö, Sweden.

I haven't sent a report about it yet, however I finally ordered my first gold card in February (qualified via depo), input my shipping info, and never received the card whatsoever. Then again I took an extensive break from EU for school reasons, maybe I'll double check that it actually went through.

Back