GOLD RUSH 2023 RESULTS

Forgie DJ Wasils

Guardian
Forgie DJ Wasils
THE RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!! For mining division...
(along with the time WHEN to pick up your reward)

For those who missed it... (i did miss it too lol)

Someone with great knowledge told me the results are out... and even still, i couldnt google it. so had to ask him for link.

Maybe this thread is useless and you all just knew before me, i dont know.

Anyway, Good Mining to all

Forgie

Mining board already wrong no question there

IF Amping would increase your points per drop then there should be nobody under 500k points in the top 5 rankings.
IF Amping dosnt increase your points then there should be nobody over 400k points in the contest,
What?

I'm just gonna explain how GR Mining points worked for the people who didn't take part in it should some miner have a different experience pleas share it that would mean that my point system worked different then others.

small claims gave a minimum of 1 point each with points having a separate multiplier similar to the mayhem one, that is also my highest single claim point i got in the whole event which was a size 3 that gave me 100+ points in my first run.
going higher in claim sizes the 1 point minimum was removed and claims that gave 0 points started appearing the chances for claims over size 14 to give 0 points is over 50% and resulted in me getting 0 points for most of my globals and partly hofs. the biggest point gain on a size 14+ for me was 50 points for a size 20.

I have 194h of Mining time registered most of which was unamped with Finder F-105, TEN Edition, with an avg of 200 triple drops per hour and a total of 38 627 drops. my points total is at 192 200, this puts my avg at nearly 5 point per drop. I did 3-4k drops with l30 as a test if that changes my point gain and the points per drop where the exact same for the l30 and 105 at twice the drop cost and significant increase in excavate time which resulted in a reduced point gain for the same time.

Based on how the points where given for me that means you would need 400h to reach 400k points. GR time was 394h.
Considering that people where on the higher tt resource server the time needed would be slightly less but still not humanly achievable.

This is my experience with how GR worked and i checked it constantly in-between in case it might change, if everybody is so confident that i am wrong then then pleas correct me in how the event worked and how points where gained because that would prove for me that the point system worked different for other participants of the event.

correct me in how the event worked
That means free education in the most competitive game where everything cost real money.Consider that next time.

Medium was 5 points , Ample 6 and considerable 10 points. Now you figure out

That means free education in the most competitive game where everything cost real money.Consider that next time.
you mean the the most competitive game where everything cost real money and my knowledge of the game was punished with me being the only player ingame whos gear was nerfed in this highly competitive event?

Medium was 5 points , Ample 6 and considerable 10 points. Now you figure out
what do you mean 5,6 and 10 points there was no increase in the minimum points for a claim they all stayed at 1 point with the chance of actually reaching 0 points

Is this real did the minimum point for you actually increase with claim sizes?

I have 194h of Mining time registered most of which was unamped with Finder F-105, TEN Edition,
i mean did you really expect to get anywhere near the event's top players unamped ?

i mean did you really expect to get anywhere near the event's top players unamped ?
yes with the way the event worked for me i did but it seems that the points worked very different for me compared to others if what alina says is true

yes with the way the event worked for me i did but it seems that the points worked very different for me compared to others if what alina says is true
hmmhmm

Gz to the winners!

You won 250ped

I mean that’s $25 for what 200hours work?

Well its over. We got the prizes.

gz on the whiners :)
sorry english is not my main language :)

Wonder if Ark did any check on these results, or do they simply trust their tickers to be impecable :)
gratz to the wieners, british not my tongue :)

Grats to the winners!!!

[Moderated: Removed quote of deleted comment]

I also did same tests during event.
Instead saying that you got lower point gain during event ...did you consider for a second atleast ..that maybe top players just had a better strategy and cycled alot more then you?

Indeed, lets hope next instance of this event lets us sleep at least 6 hours a day without hitting the daily score gain.
I hope the same :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Grats to the winners!!!

Instead saying that you got lower point gain during event ...did you consider for a second atleast ..that maybe top players just had a better strategy and cycled alot more then you?

I hope the same :)
gz

Interesting reaction to the mining part. It seems that every new team getting to design events does not anticipate the degrees to which players will stoop in a competition. It totally rhymes with the first GR.

What where the results of your tests as I already stated my results where 1 point per claim no matter the size of the claim.
Alina has an increas in min points per claim whit bigger claims.

So i guess hunting results in January only? I would expect today is the latest working day at MA, if not already closed for holidays.

So i guess hunting results in January only? I would expect today is the latest working day at MA, if not already closed for holidays.
Arkadia FB states:

"MindArk is examining entries to guarantee accuracy and uphold fair play standards. While we can't provide a precise time estimate, please be assured that our team is fully committed to delivering the results as soon as possible."

Well, could even be February lolz :/

but lets hope for the best tho, could be also late today :D

Forgie

Back